I Love Blind Items ! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
But can you imagine Chace Crawford getting really agressive and hitting friends? I just don't see it!
well, he's not in a normal state of mind when he does it as the BI implies (and him and Ed are knowing for their partying ways in NY), so you never know..:innocent:

Ummm, huh?

What would the oscars have to do with that? :lol: :ninja:

The Academy is generally conservative and a divorce could hurt an Oscar campaign. It's a huge amount of work just to get nominated and every little detail counts. Everything is strategic, from the film festival the film premieres at to the magazine covers the nominee will appear on. And studios can spend $1 million on getting a single actor nominated, which is how much it cost to market Ryan Gosling's nomination for Half Nelson.

Also, I don't remember what year it was, but rumors circulated the year Ryan Phillippe and Reese Witherspoon divorced that they were on the rocks and only sticking together for Ryan's Oscar campaign (since he supported her for Walk the Line). But then it became apparent that Flags of Our Fathers was not going to get him a nomination and Clint Eastwood started pushing for a nomination for Letters from Iwo Jima instead. So that cleared the way for Ryan and Reese's divorce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarenabrilcoleman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->