I Love Blind Items ! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many years ago was it since Ryan and Rachel split?

Wikipedia says 2007. But I'm sure they got back together again and then broke up again.

EDIT : Was in a relationship with Rachel McAdams twice, having met on the set of The Notebook (2004). They were originally together from June 2005 to July 2007 before reconciling in August 2008, only to separate a second time in November 2008. IMDb

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't think that Rachel would have the baby put up for adoption. But people did go crazy whenever they broke up. I can't really think of a any other couple that broke up within last 2 years that could have that effect.

The timeline doesn't fit Rachel TBH. She got together with Ryan again in August but broke up in November and she started working on Sherlock Holmes a month later and she had quite a few action scenes in the movie so I don't think it's her.

The bit that puzzles me is the bit about the public going crazy, as far as I know Rachel and Ryan are the only couple I can think that had that reaction from the public.

No way! :lol:

From BlindGossip:

1. It will be baby season soon, and you can expect a lot of stars to add to their families in the upcoming months! This group includes a very famous actress, who we hear is expecting a little bundle of joy. No, she hasn’t announced it publicly yet, but she is already making preparations, including the selection of a name. If everything goes as planned, she will be naming the baby after an equally famous celebrity with whom she is good friends (but it’s not the celebrity you expect) . The name is actually very nice, and it fits in well with the actress’ family. Despite that, we hope she reconsiders before the baby arrives. If she doesn’t, she is in for a rude awakening the first time she Googles the baby’s name for news or photos. Why? Because it’s the same name as that of not-very-famous p*rn actress.

Someone mentioned it could be Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling :unsure:

Apparently the Baby Mama is Jen Garner, the celeb friend is Reese Witherspoons boyfriend Jim Toth. The p*rn Star is someone called Jen Toth.

^I think it should the other way round, non? :unsure: Baby mama= Reese, celebrity friend=Jen Garner (if the p*rn actress' name is really Jen Toth).

I doubt it's them. According to the BI:...after an equally famous celebrity with whom she is good friends (but it’s not the celebrity you expect)...

Apparently, there's a p*rn star called Tiffany Toth. Is Reese friends with any famous Tiffany?

new BI from Lainey:
He strayed with an actress on the set of his recent film, and is now desperate to keep it from his wife, who suspected, but who was won over by a family holiday and his new doting attitude. Only now the other woman is upset, threatening to overturn the peace, so he’s been calling in favours everywhere else to get her cast in another movie she’s not actually right for, just to get her to shut up. The favours he’s using up however could jeopardise his own project, and the people who are counting on his participation are getting increasingly anxious that he might f-ck it up for everyone else. Major stress and sleepless nights. Not unlike how it would be to be quarantined to one room with four kids and a dog!
Affleck or Wahlberg i say!

EDIT: Afflecks went to a holiday recently, i think it's him and Olga K.

is this supposed to mean something?: "Not unlike how it would be to be quarantined to one room with four kids and a dog!"

i think she's referring to Matt Damon at that part of the BI (who's been knowing for his "play" with both sexes).

seems that the 4 kids part was meant for the reader who sent her a request for a BI (Lainey noted the woman who asked her for this is having a disaster in her house atm), here's the whole thing:

Ali! I’m sorry to hear about the pipe, the flood, that beautiful kitchen!!! A riddle for your troubles? How about this? He strayed with an actress on the set of his recent film, and is now desperate to keep it from his wife, who suspected, but who was won over by a family holiday and his new doting attitude. Only now the other woman is upset, threatening to overturn the peace, so he’s been calling in favours everywhere else to get her cast in another movie she’s not actually right for, just to get her to shut up. The favours he’s using up however could jeopardise his own project, and the people who are counting on his participation are getting increasingly anxious that he might f-ck it up for everyone else. Major stress and sleepless nights. Not unlike how it would be to be quarantined to one room with four kids and a dog!

If Affleck and Wahlberg are the only two choices, I think it's Wahlberg. He has a film he's producing, whereas Affleck doesn't have any projects going on and the BI specifically says that the favors he's calling in are jeopardizing his current project.

Is it possible it's not about either one of them? I don't want to believe that Marky Mark is a big ol' cheater. :(

the only reason why i think it's Affleck and not Wahlberg is cus Lainey specifically talked about Afflecks going to a holiday recently.

also, Marky Mark's wife doesn't seem like a person who'd tolerate much (cue that walk away at the GG afterparty after that reporter asked a silly question) unlike Jennifer G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->