I Love Blind Items ! #6 *Absolutely no drug or weight blind items and talk allowed*

Dora

Reaction score
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]172745[/split]

Which legendary British singer has cut off his son from receiving any of his hard-earned cash? After a recent club gig in New York, the son, also a performer, actually passed a basket around to collect money for his band.
Which Academy Award-nominated actor’s drinking has gotten so out of control that his A-list co-star had to sit him down and tell him to cool it? The boozer didn’t take home an Oscar, but he sure did raise eyebrows while drowning his sorrows at the “Vanity Fair” after-party!

Actor:

Costar:
What A-list actress, who’s currently going through legal battles with her partner, has actually asked friends to make untruthful and damaging claims about her ex? Apparently she wants him out of the picture so she can move out of the country.
- Halle Berry

Add one more celebrity pregnancy to the list! This one is a surprise because their relationship was designed to be just a PR set up. They were scheduled to break up later this year. But they wound up becoming friends with benefits, and before you know it, she wound up pregnant. Although they definitely do not love each other, both care very much about their public image (which is why they were in a faux relationship in the first place). If they keep the baby, there will be a wedding.

They want to hold off on the announcement of the pregnancy until April even though she will probably be showing before then. In the meantime, they’re going to have to rewrite that song: First comes PR… then comes baby in a baby carriage… then comes marriage. OK, maybe the song won’t be a hit… but the baby will sure be cute!
Ever wonder what happens when you put a former B+ female tweener who gets her own first show and you mix her with a former B list television actress from a long running hit ensemble show who also thinks she is the star? You get several years of pleasantness on the outside and the worst conditions ever on a show on the inside. The former tweener had a huge ego. Coming off some movies and a very popular tween show she thought she was going to be the biggest star on the planet. She also had a very goody goody image on the outside, but on multiple occasions had more than one guy at once. She is also a huge collector of her own homemade p*rn.

The actress coming into the show who had been on the hit ensemble show also was a goody goody on the inside and out but it did not stop her from being a diva. She also could be the biggest b**ch on the planet if you crossed her. As she told the tweener once after they got into a hair pulling fight, “I learned from the meanest actress who ever walked onto a television set. You will lose.”

How about the times that our tweener would walk around naked when the actresses husband would stop by the set. “Oops. I did not know you were here.” Not that she would ever normally have sex with him. She likes big, big big guys if you know what I mean. However, to get back at the actress she would have slept with the husband who is also a B list movie actor.

For years the two never spoke to each other unless they had to. Knowing how prudish the actress was, our tweener would have wild sex as loudly and as close to the actress as possible even when her kids were visiting. She would even have sex in the actresses’ trailer and have her companions leave their used condoms. It was a wild wild set and the two still hate each other.

TV Show:

Tweener:

Actress:

Actress’ Husband:

Meanest Actress:
Guess for this one:

TV show: What I Like About You
Tweener: Amanda Bynes
Actress: Jennie Garth
Husband: Peter Facinelli
Meanest Actress: Shannon Doherty
Which hunky Irish actor – he’s supposedly clean and s*ber – was spotted bo*zing it up at a Cirque du Soleil performance in Los Angeles? The star stumbled into the men’s room and swayed back and forth as he tried to relieve himself!
This former A list tweener has had two abortions in the past year. Hopefully it does not add to her personal demons.
\\blindgossip

Last edited by a moderator:
^ of the link you posted. If the guess was Amanda, who were the guys?

*edit* I posted this just as mods started a new thread so now it looks out of place LOL
Atticus: I was talking about the link you posted about cdan and Amanda.

About the new blinds: could #4 be Taylor Swift? Or have they already broken up?

Which legendary British singer has cut off his son from receiving any of his hard-earned cash? After a recent club gig in New York, the son, also a performer, actually passed a basket around to collect money for his band.

I seem to remember reading this somewhere before, and it might be Paul McCartney, but I can summon up nothing to verify this.

That said, celebrity offspring choosing to be performers and being cut off from the family fortune is probably not a unique story in any respect.

I seem to remember reading this somewhere before, and it might be Paul McCartney, but I can summon up nothing to verify this.

That said, celebrity offspring choosing to be performers and being cut off from the family fortune is probably not a unique story in any respect.

That does sound like it could be Macca. Maybe Heather is still bleeding him dry with her alimony payments, and he doesn't have enough to go around :lol:.

Hollywood gripped with fear because womanizing A-lister is HIV-positive: report

Hollywood is “gripped with fear” after a womanizing Tinseltown A-Lister has been diagnosed positive for HIV — panicking his long list of sexual partners, according to a published report.

“It has now become common knowledge that this star is HIV positive, something he has known for years,” an insider told The Sun newspaper of London, which attributed its report to unnamed sources, and didn’t name the infected Lothario.

“His lawyers are bracing for the threat of potential action.”

The source continued: “The reality is that if he’s knowingly put women at risk, then that’s disgusting and it’s only a matter of time before that becomes public.”

Friends have urged the actor to come forward, but he has so far refused, according to The Sun.

“He’s distraught about the possibility of the illness becoming a defining quality of his career,” a source told the site.

The actor’s list of exes includes “an award-winning actress, a religious movie star, a top Hollywood personality with a controversial past, a TV star, a media personality and a glamour model,” the site reported, without naming names.
(nypost, david li)

Maybe it's someone who might not be winning now.

I've seen a lot of speculation that it's Colin Farrel but Idk..

the name everyone is throwing is Charlie Sheen.
I read that in one of Sony´s email leaked there was a mention about this and Charlie but I personally haven´t seen such email.

I thought Charlie Sheen as well, but can he be considered A-list (maybe in terms of clout and reputation, no matter how bad the latter is in his case, but not in terms of talent)? Same goes for Colin Farrell - isn't he more of a B-lister?

Another name that came to my mind was Leo DiCaprio, but I don't think he ever dated "an award-winning actress" (that is, if those rumours about him hooking up with Kate Winslet are indeed untrue).

Colin Farrell is a good guess^_^

George Clooney, Gerard Butler & Jude Law are also pretty well known womanizers but the "A List" part of blind is throwing me off:unsure:

Charlie for sure. He is A list (or was) but still considered A list I guess.

"The actor’s list of exes includes “an award-winning actress, a religious movie star, a top Hollywood personality with a controversial past, a TV star, a media personality and a glamour model,” the site reported, without naming names."

Shouldn´t this give more clues? I´m not very familiar with any guesses´dating past...

This makes me think it's Charlie Sheen-_-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ls-slept-50-adult-actresses-transsexuals.html

I goggled a little and a name that poped up is Tom Cruise because he´s A-List and dated:

award-winning actress: Nicole Kidman
religious movie star: Mimi Rogers
tv show star: Katie

but gotta say, perhaps the "labels" are a bit misleading and it´s Charlie...

There are plenty of award-winning actresses in p*rn movies, they have their own set of ceremonies, and a famous performer will get accolades from the industy.

Wow, this is turning out to quite a big story. I doubt whether it will just fade into obscurity. When they say 'award-winning actress', I mean, this could be anyone, even an Emmy winner. I really doubt whether it's Tom Cruise. I'm going with Gerard Butler. Hope it's not Jude, though I can tell you now if it's a Brit the media will send him packing to coventry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->