I Love These!

brian

Reaction score
100120899.jpg

100120904.jpg

Oooooh, the first are so under the sea, reminds me of a little fishy, love the colour and the texture. Second pair aren't for me :flower:

SJP wore the first pair with Gucci dress and Gucci handbag with snake to a premier. They are very cool.

i love the first pair, i LOVE the color ...

here is sjp with them on, i think i might even like that shade more...

she looks so great in this photo!!!

:blink: the shape of those heels :sick: a no no :ninja:

thanks for posting brian :flower:

Originally posted by mehg@Jan 5th, 2004 - 10:36 pm
SJP wore the first pair with Gucci dress and Gucci handbag with snake to a premier. They are very cool.
i think only she can in fact wear these shoes and look cool in them :innocent:

Originally posted by leyla m.+Jan 5th, 2004 - 10:44 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Jan 5th, 2004 - 10:44 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mehg@Jan 5th, 2004 - 10:36 pm
i think only she can in fact wear these shoes and look cool in them :innocent: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: haha a very clever and true observation leyla.

Whats going on with the heel?

1st one :alien: :argg:

2nd one not too bad, but nothing to write home about :doh:

is it just me or does the heel make it look as though if you walked in them, the whole shoe would buckle inward?

I wish the first shoe had a sleek normal stilletto heel, or they had put the heel on the opposite way... it just looks odd.

Actually, I really like that curved heel. It's interesting, and lord knows we've seen plenty of those straight stilleto heels to last a lifetime. It's something new.

I love the first pair, very cool and her heel is :heart: . The second is not a favourite.

Originally posted by leyla m.+Jan 5th, 2004 - 5:44 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Jan 5th, 2004 - 5:44 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mehg@Jan 5th, 2004 - 10:36 pm
i think only she can in fact wear these shoes and look cool in them :innocent: [/b][/quote]
so agree, leyla :P

the more I look at the first one, the more I find myself loving it :blush:
something not to wear for an usual day, and something not everyone would look nice in, but definitely cool shoes, don't mind having those in my collection :P

I love the first :blush: the second one is cute - I didn't like it to begin with, but it's growing on me

Adore the first pair. I like the curved heel. I have a shoe like that and it surprisingly works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eisabeth
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->