softgrey

flaunt the imperfection
Reaction score
my first time posting a pic-tell me if this works... :flower: :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by gill8197@Feb 26th, 2004 - 11:13 am
It worked and it is fabulous!
welcome aboard gill :lol: :flower:

It's very cute. A little bit "Apres Midi du Chien", no? Unless my eyes are deceiving me...

Originally posted by faust@Feb 26th, 2004 - 12:02 pm
It's very cute. A little bit "Apres Midi du Chien", no? Unless my eyes are deceiving me...
:lol: :woot:

if that means "it looks like a dog carrier", then I guess in that shot it kind of does-

but it has two zips on top and two separate compartments. I'll try to post a better shot.. :flower:

:P here's another shot of it- :heart:

i think it's so much better than any of those marc jacobs bags :yuk: ...the only problem is it's just as heavy...those things weigh a ton because of all the hardware. Bergdorf Goodman is already sold out though! The number of people willing to suffer or fashion in this city is phenomenal... :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by softgrey+Feb 26th, 2004 - 12:13 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Feb 26th, 2004 - 12:13 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-faust@Feb 26th, 2004 - 12:02 pm

if that means "it looks like a dog carrier", then I guess in that shot it kind of does-

but it has two zips on top and two separate compartments. I'll try to post a better shot.. :flower: [/b][/quote]
Oh, no,no,no, I'm sorry!!!! It's an actual Parisian accessories brand, I thought you knew! They do similar bags at very affordable prices (not leather). Let me know if you want to look into that and I'll recommend a store.

Originally posted by faust+Feb 26th, 2004 - 1:27 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(faust @ Feb 26th, 2004 - 1:27 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by softgrey@Feb 26th, 2004 - 12:13 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-faust
@Feb 26th, 2004 - 12:02 pm
It's very cute.  A little bit "Apres Midi du Chien", no?  Unless my eyes are deceiving me...

but it has two zips on top and two separate compartments. I'll try to post a better shot.. :flower:
Oh, no,no,no, I'm sorry!!!! It's an actual Parisian accessories brand, I thought you knew! They do similar bags at very affordable prices (not leather). Let me know if you want to look into that and I'll recommend a store. [/b][/quote]
HAHAHA :lol: that's funny-I knew it sounded familiar...

i'm always interested in new stuff, not just for myself, but for work...do you have a website address? :flower: thx

Here you go. It was hard to find one in English :lol:

bags

There is a store on W.Bway/Duane across from Bouley Bakery that has them, I'm blanking out on the name of it. Also, Barneys.

I personally like them a lot. They are funky, good quality (not cheap looking) and in a $100-200.

Originally posted by faust@Feb 26th, 2004 - 1:44 pm
Here you go. It was hard to find one in English :lol:

bags

There is a store on W.Bway/Duane across from Bouley Bakery that has them, I'm blanking out on the name of it. Also, Barneys.

I personally like them a lot. They are funky, good quality (not cheap looking) and in a $100-200.
thanks-cute!

they do look very similar, but I'm still in :heart: with the chloe

Originally posted by faust@Feb 26th, 2004 - 12:02 pm
"Apres Midi du Chien" literall means "After Noon of the dog" :lol:

Hey this was the bag I was looking for...well its very similar.. I asked someone who had it and they said it was a gap bag... but those bags are 100+... hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"