I Need A Dress

Barbie

Reaction score
Hey my fellow fashionsta's.. and fashionister's.. my mohter is gettin gmarried in 2 months and she needs a dress ...the ceremony will be small and she wants a dress classy enough to get married in and also wear during the reception ..I need ideas as to wear she can get such a dress. She wants the color to be creme or off white and she does not want a wedding dress.

Help!!! all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Heres some - not really sure if its her style

102129.jpg

119230.jpg

22350F.JPG

Try these: Versace atlier bride,Christian Lacroix,Hermes,and Vera Wang couture

Thanks guys !! My mom just called me at work and said she saw a white Carmen Marc Valvo dress that she may want !!! I can't wait to see it!! :woot:
Now I only have to find my own dress and a dress for my younger sister :doh:

For dresses for you and your sister I advise you to go to prada and YSL the have alot of very nice stuff there suitible for a wedding :flower:

I like the middle one that Jaime45 posted. I think a suit-style dress would be excellent for a small wedding, and possibly be re-wearable.

Back in the 1940s, during and immediately after WWII, most women had an excellent suit made for their wedding dress. Several of my great-aunts and one grandmother went this route, and looked just as sharp as you please in their wedding photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->