I need a review for...

diesanni

Reaction score
This thread is for any product you find and want to know whether it works or not. It's not brand-specific and that's the idea of this thread. New products pop up every day and some brands are just too unknown for different reasons, be it the country they're available in or simple name recognition and I thought it would be great to have a threat where you can ask for opinions for whatever you have your eye on.

My first request would be the DuWop Angel Washes Trio. Has anyone tried this and is it worth paying the 27$ charged for it?

image1xl.jpg

asos.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this idea, I've been wondering how we could do a reviews section in this forum! I can't help with your product, but can you tell me more about the Paul & Joe primer I've seen you mention? :flower:

great thread! thank you, diesanni!

what about Clinique Supermoisture Makeup?

Maybe we should state our skin type and expectations to the product? One product might be good for oily skin, while others are good for dry skin. Some mascaras are good for people with long lashes while others aren't etc.

I need also one

Has anyone bought such a eyshadow collection at ebay?

6_big.jpg

lena-kosmetik.de

^ plenty of people have bought those online. the most popular are at coastal scents. the products actually do vary, one palette from ebay may not be the same as another. generally the experience is that they are chalky and fade quickly without a primer. i suppose they are good for when you want to try out different looks inexpensively.

I'm glad you like this thread. :flower:

I like this idea, I've been wondering how we could do a reviews section in this forum! I can't help with your product, but can you tell me more about the Paul & Joe primer I've seen you mention? :flower:

I think it's a great product especially when you're as ghostly pale as I am. I have sensitive skin that tends to look red and blotchy on my cheeks and forehead. I also burn easily so I always need sun protection. The primer is a little pricy imo and I wouldn't have purchased this for the full prize (it was on sale when I first got it) but I do think it's worth it and I most definitely will be buying this again. I use it in "sugared almond". It's sheer but it gives my skin a slight "peach" hue and a very subtle shimmer, I just find that I look much healthier and it definitely does a great job with evening out my skintone. I don't really like foundation, I just add concealer where more coverage is needed, a little powder and blush, mascara when I feel like it. For me it's perfect because I'm a little lazy when it comes to everyday make-up, it has to be quick and natural and easy to touch up.

Maybe we should state our skin type and expectations to the product? One product might be good for oily skin, while others are good for dry skin. Some mascaras are good for people with long lashes while others aren't etc.
good idea..it's weird how people can have totally different experiences with the same product. I've heard so many people say bad things about Clinique, but I really love their products:innocent: Also I can't stand Dior eyeshadows, but my mum loves them:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->