I need Contact Info for Publicists / Designers / Showrooms / Magazines / Stores / etc

does anyone have the names/websites of designer showrooms in london? i've been searching but so far i've only found one, in brick lane.

anyone?

^which designers are you looking for exactly?

to be honest i was thinking of anything, multi-designer etc just because i'm looking for some experience in sales and buying! i've been to modeonline.com and they only list 6 or 7 showrooms but i honestly doubt that's all!

I have a full listing of pretty much all the designer's that have showrooms in London.

If you let me know which you're looking for inparticular I can send over their addresses/e-mails/numbers if that's any help.

and also most of the designer listings have all of their info available on the right screen.

thank you so much, i'm really bad at website browsing so i couldn't find it before!

no problem,katie! i don't mind helping at all :wink:

You usually contact photographers through their agencies /reps. So you'd have to know who reps them.

Last edited by a moderator:
It depend on what you want from them if you want photoshoots made by one of them, its good, but if you want to be assustant or something like that its no good

I'm looking for contats of Art Directors at: French Vogue, French Numero and French ELLE.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks Patryk,

lebook has only the phone and the website of the companies. Not good enough. :(

hi all:smile: i've just graduated from the PG Cert Innovative Pattern Cutting course at CSM. I'm hoping to cut for alexander mcqueen or stella mccartney. does anyone have contact info?? please and thank you:smile:

and if any of you are in london, drop by CSM on charing cross to have a look at the gallery. it's on till this thursday. from 2pm to 4pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"