I Need Over The Knee Boots!

lainey_b

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a shop(in the UK) or website that sells over the knee stiletto boots.I don't want the shiny kinky ones just nice black leather(or imitation but still nice), high helled, pointy boots.You help would be much appreciated

Thanks for your help, I'm heading to Nine West during my lunch break!

also you might like to try all the high street shop

SHELLYs
FAITH
BERTIE
OFFICE

:wink:

Hi there

debehams have a pair you can find them on their web site - they are gorgeous. I want a pair myself they are £75 mind you. The pair that i would like are the over the knee sock boots as seen on girls aloud.

Did you have any luck finding any good sites, i would be grateful if you would let me know.

see ya.

yes i know where you can get those. bare with me till i get you the pic
and welcome :flower:

maybe something like this??
these are just 65 pounds and from faithsolo

i want some too. i know how you feel

here are the ones i spotted!

victoria's secret are $148 and Faiths are 140 pounds

hey guys. i bought the over the knee boots from debenhams and thay are soooo comfortable. but im struggling for things to wear them with. any 1 got any picturesd that might help. i was just so desperate to get them i didnt think to buy an outfit to go with them at the same time!

help!

winklepicker x :woot:

I too am looking for a pair, but I want a flat, soft leather (almost pirate looking) ones? I can't find them any where?????

I am in the same boat as Seamless.

I am deseperately seeking over the knee boots but I don't want a heel like that. I am not in the mood to die for a fashion statement!!

I need something flat!

This post is for GreekChick and Seamless. I saw these boots by Gucci, but I don't know how much they are and they are from the 2001 collection

here ya go

The Sweetest:

Thank you so much!! Those are the type of boots I'm looking for, maybe a bit less shiny but its a start. Gotta go to the Gucci store!!!

I have to take pics with my digital to show you guys the most awesome boots ever!!

086.jpg
023.jpg

Oh the irony!

I couldn't find those pink & purple striped black knee boots on there but these over-the-knee boots turned up.

Not sure if these heels are higher than you are looking for, hrm £60 for a pair of boots like that? I wouldnt know but how is that for pricing?

http://www.schuhstore.co.uk/female_main_frameset.html

Unfortunately the site doesnt let me link directly, the boots Im on about are on the first page, and are called "Autumn over the knee", product code is 150028.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->