I Need This Dress!

twilight fairy

Reaction score
the dress on the left (or even maybe on the right) is a dress i've been looking for for ages..
does anyone know where i can get one like that?
no cosmic prices though..something under 120 dollars..

Unfourtunately I can't help, but I must say I like the dress on the left. Reminds me of icecream... :wink:

Both dresses are from Planet Blue in Malibu. I would suggest giving them a call to get info.

yea. my friend has the dress on the right in green, she got it at some random shop on vacation (it wasnt malibu tho) and i know at forever 21 they have dresses like that. (all black with pink bottom ruffle thing).

Well the girls said they got it at Planet Blue so I'm positive you can get it from there. I don't know if they stock Noelle or not?

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 6th, 2004 - 10:19 am
Unfourtunately I can't help, but I must say I like the dress on the left. Reminds me of icecream... :wink:
:woot: it does look like ice cream :flower: very cute

MMMmmm...neopolitan ice cream! YUM! Actually, to me it looks like a tube top and skirt. If you look at the white stripe, at some points it's more pulled over the black stripe, so I think it's a set. But a *very* cute one! Does anyone have any contact information for this store?

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Mar 6th, 2004 - 4:38 pm
I belive it is Noelle
I second Noelle, and i believe the dresses are OS fits all...

Originally posted by mehg@Mar 6th, 2004 - 3:33 pm
Well the girls said they got it at Planet Blue so I'm positive you can get it from there. I don't know if they stock Noelle or not?
I ahvent been to palnet bleu in a while, btu i'd be almsot certin they do, they stock alot of thous type of labels.

They ahd soem noelle on shopbop.com

i saw it at a store called 'trio' today. i dont know where you live, but its in encino California.

i saw that dress from noelle at shopbop..only it was like blue green and white..but they are out of stock..they might come back in stock

I love the orange dress!!!!!!Nice for in the summer when you have that glowing tan.Is it also by Noelle?

I love both dresses!!!!! And I also LLOOOVVVEEE Teen Vogue, the magazine where that pict is from (I think...) B)

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Mar 7th, 2004 - 3:07 pm
They ahd soem noelle on shopbop.com
Omg I had never even heard of ShopBop.com, and so I went there after reading this post! They have everything, Camp Beverly Hills, Chip and Pepper, Marc Jacobs! omg I love it, and it's all real! (RIGHT????) lol thanx for posting that! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"