ID the Photographer, Stylist Etc... Behind the Work (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

foto-z

Reaction score
Thread Rules:

The Behind the Lens forum is about photographers, fashion/makeup/hair stylists and their work. You may post photo's here to find out who shot it or who styled it.
  • If you'd like to put a fashion personality's face with their name please visit the Fashion Personality ID thread in the Fashion Pack section.
  • If you are interested in finding out who the model(s) are, please post it Supporting Cast forum in the Model ID thread.
  • If it's an ad and you want to know for what company, post it in the Ad Campaigns forum in the Ad ID thread.

Would love to know where this appeared, and any other details if possible. I find it hauntingly beautiful. (A Tineye search didn't find anything)

c_copy1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea for a thread ... we don't have a Photographer/Stylist ID thread in Behind the Lens. I'll create one from your thread and add some rules, above your post, so that everyone can know how this will work.

Is it just me or can i make out 'Tim Walker' in the bold text at the bottom ?

BTW great idea for a thread :flower:.

Does anybody know who shot this?

Rokstarlifestyle.jpg

I remember seeing the original, maybe in Numero? I've been looking through my old issues all day, and it's making me crazy. Sorry for the ad content - just trying to determine the photographer.

Anyone knows who shot the Rolex ads with Julia Stegner?

Anyone knows who shot and who styled this photo? Thanks in advance.:flower:

staywarm3.jpg

{scout-holiday}

This isn't exactly a fashion photo but I really need to know who shot this, thank you
tumblr_ku5jprIPIO1qzsb7ho1_1280.jpg

source: paperdolls.tumblr

Who is the photographer? I'm thinking maybe Paolo Roversi, but I'm not sure....:unsure:

guineverevanseenus_unkphotographer_masochistmimes.jpg

{tumblr: masochistmimes}

^You just rules...testinofan:woot:

One more question, which year is it?

Would anyone know the photographer and/or magazine?

21o3n9t.jpg

stylezeitgeist

Hi everybody, someone knows who's the photographer and the year of this image? ... Maybe David Sims?
Thank you!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->