Ideal Body - Opposite Sex

baro-40419.jpg

Sanrio, why am I not surprised.... :huh: :lol:

OoOh yess..Bruno Bruno all the way for me..although I gotta say, I do like the whole 'very skinny, very tall, rocker guy' look :blush:

Originally posted by twilight fairy@Jun 11th, 2004 - 3:43 pm
Sanrio, why am I not surprised.... :huh: :lol:

OoOh yess..Bruno Bruno all the way for me..although I gotta say, I do like the whole 'very skinny, very tall, rocker guy' look :blush:
:rolleyes:

Bruno looks really GOOD. :blush:
twilight fairy's type... :P

Bruno go for her. :innocent:

Originally posted by Asdiklon@Jun 12th, 2004 - 8:38 am
Rrrrrrrrrrr, :wub:
DahpigfboGosedgbpsdhgpiosdhgonpoisfopihs

I LOVE JAKE :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank you for that picture! I just had a picture-orgy
:wub:

Originally posted by twilight fairy+Jun 12th, 2004 - 4:29 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (twilight fairy @ Jun 12th, 2004 - 4:29 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Asdiklon@Jun 12th, 2004 - 8:38 am
Rrrrrrrrrrr,  :wub:
DahpigfboGosedgbpsdhgpiosdhgonpoisfopihs

I LOVE JAKE :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank you for that picture! I just had a picture-orgy
:wub: [/b][/quote]
I think I have picture-orgy too... :rofl:

Originally posted by Midori@May 29th, 2004 - 12:14 pm
I like Russel Crowe type fat+muscle mixture. I think i'm alone with this kind of perversion. ^^""
You most definitely aren't alone on that. what's weird is I am short and skinny and that would be my IDEAL man. :blush:

andres!! lol new obsession rofl... beside Brad Pitt this guy i think is really yummy

andres2.jpg

who wouldnt want to wake up next to him every morning :blush:

I dunno, I just dont find Jake attractive. He looks like the same version as his sister and his sister isn't attractive at all either.
*shrugs shoulders*

In my opinion, Bernini's David has the ideal male figure.
:muscles:
Not overly muscled like Michelangelo's, but not quite childish as Donatello's.

I've always thought that the subject of this piece was fairly close to ideal as well.

Originally posted by TheSweetest+Jun 13th, 2004 - 10:31 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheSweetest @ Jun 13th, 2004 - 10:31 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Midori@May 29th, 2004 - 12:14 pm
I like Russel Crowe type fat+muscle mixture. I think i'm alone with this kind of perversion. ^^""
You most definitely aren't alone on that. what's weird is I am short and skinny and that would be my IDEAL man. :blush: [/b][/quote]
Thank you! :flower:

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jun 1st, 2004 - 5:02 pm
My girlfriend will never get over the fact that I don't actually like flat stomachs on women...it's strange I know...

Other than that my ideal would be someone like Anita Ekberg...
Anita is beautiful! :smile:

Here's my ideal body for a male:
kinda skinny, tall with very little muscle (I seem to like guys who have flaws)

like- Johnny Knoxville, Jude Law, etc.

Johnny Knoxville-

Originally posted by HBoogie@May 30th, 2004 - 11:04 pm
I'm probably alone in this, but I don't really notice guys' bodies when sizing up someone I find attractive. I place pretty much all stock in the attractiveness of the face (along with a bit of consideration for overall "look")...as long as he's not too fat or too skinny or too short or too tall, it's okay by me.
Ditto!

I find ridiculously toned bodies yuk... I like em with a bit of muscle but not overly toned it looks like he is smuggling bowling balls in the sleeves of his shirt...

I like a lot of different things. As long as they aren't super muscular, very fat, or deathyly skinny than thats good for me. :wink:

in women maja/marija/erin wasson types of bodies

in men- very thin- your typical dior runway boys

I'm not a huge fan of fat or muscle, but whatever is there should be muscle...... :innocent:

Beyoncé Knowles in the Baby Boy video....God she's perfect! Especially when she's wearing that tiny blue thing and is dancing around in it on the beach...when she faces the camera from aside and you see her legs :shock: WOW!
She looks even better in real life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->