Ideal Body - Opposite Sex

I am in love with my boyfriends body, that is the perfect one for me :heart: :wink:

But I have been attracted to all sorts of guys, probably because of their personality :smile:

Not into muscle men, it comes across as being vein to me.

For a female, I'd say that the Perfect Body is that of Jennifer Aniston's. Around 5'5" or 5'6", 120 lbs, and 34B breasts.

For a guy, I'd say that the Perfect Body is that of Frerik Ljungberg. But where as Ljungberg is rather short, I'd say that the ideal height for a male is 5'11" or 6'0" (Jude Law or David Beckham) height.

Asha123 said:
I like skinny guys but someone like this
3324844,tid=i.jpg

Is GREAT!

ROFL! This guy looks deathly sick. Give the poor bastard some food before he croaks! :lol:

^ Oh dear. Agreed. LOL

I LOVE Swimmer's bodies. In my mind nothing can compete with that. Tall (over 6 feet), long arms, and rock hard abs. Yummy.:crush:

Last edited by a moderator:
fashionicon said:
^ Oh dear. Agreed. LOL

I LOVE Swimmer's bodies. In my mind nothing can compete with that. Tall (over 6 feet), long arms, and rock hard abs. Yummy.:crush:

Good choice. He has a good build.

a guy bigger than me tall, yes but not too tall... not big build but toned.... but you know the question should be what we also want him to be like if our ideal body of a guy is ours then who else would it be and if it's so perfect it would be hard for us to get the guy we want... i dont even no if that makes sense but i like my guy been mine and not a show pony ... but tall and built nicely is nice

i think alot of girls like ryan reynolds body

Ryan%20Reynolds.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly don't even think about an ideal ... there are so many ways for men to be gorgeous, why limit yourself? :P But yes, taller than me. What's on the inside is more important ... looks cannot make up for stupidity or a missing character or sense of humor :wink: All my guys have been different from each other, and each has had different outstanding features ...

Oh, one thing I cannot abide is thin lips ... they look cruel to me. And I prefer softer lines in a face, I don't much care for the lantern-jaw, carved with a knife look.

mine has to be tall, like 6", right in the middle of not being skinny and not too built either :rolleyes: Full lips and beautiful hands complete the package..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->