The 'Shoe ID' Thread

I want to add a 'who makes these shoes' to the thread. I saw these in another post and they are awesome. The designer listed in the thread is Sophia Kokosalaki but after an internet search, it doesn't seem like those are 'her' shoes? Please help, thanks :smile:

00037.L.JPG

Even if they aren't her normal style, it could possibly be because she's designing shoes for a brand on the runway, like Blahnik does, etc etc. It may not always look like one of their usual designs, but it works with the clothing. So that could be a possibility...

Help! Identify these Prada Wedges!

Can anyone identify which Season these Prada Wedges are from? I know they're RTW, but I'm not sure whether they're Fall, Resort, or Spring, and have no clue what year they debuted.

Any and all help is appreciated! :heart:

pradawedgeq6bp.jpg

i'm not sure exactly, but I know they are really old- at least 2002 or earlier

Those, I believe, are from s/s 2001. I remember seeing those in Nordstrom years ago, and I'm pretty sure they're from the s/s 01 collection. The shoes from that collection all featured very round, curved heel shapes.

yeah, i assumed they were from a few years back (pucci_mama & diorling, you're both totally right - they do appear to be really dated. don't apologize for it.), but i needed to find out which collection they were from. people on ebay are touting them as wedges from Miuccia's most recent S/S collection (which is really sad for the people bidding on them).

anyway, thanks for your help!

dated or not i like them....
it should be around 00-01.... not sure.

Help! Can anyone identify?

I saw these on the Nordstrom website showing Juicy Couture jeans. I fell in love with them, and I asked Nordstrom who did the shoes, but they dont know. Any info would be appreciated!

144195.jpg

hi kd! slimm here :wink: - can't help but just wanted to say hi... i love the shoes too :flower:

Have no idea, but the names "Anne Hathaway" and "Adrian Grenier" are in the image URL for the picture.

Help! Can anyone identify?

Help! Can anyone identify who designed these shoes??

Tak!

Attachments

• shoes.jpg
    shoes.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 6
does anyone know who makes the shoes angelina is wearing? are they jimmy choo? any information about these shoes or where to find them would be greatly appreciated!

source: celebutopia

Attachments

• CelebutopiaAngelinaJolieAMightyHeartpremiereatthe60thInternationalCannesFilmFestival39.jpg
    CelebutopiaAngelinaJolieAMightyHeartpremiereatthe60thInternationalCannesFilmFestival39.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->