premier london

Height 5'10.5"
Bust 33
Waist 24.5
Hips 35
Women Shoe 8
Hair Dk Blonde
Eyes Blue - Grey

I couldn't find one, but it's the whole 3-letter thing, so sorry if she already has a thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
She‘s Latvian, scouted by Dandy Models, she should be 15 and something right now. I truly like her a lot...:heart:

Another girl has just arrived in London for making her first Modeling steps there.She is called Eva and comes from Lativa, her Motheragency is Dandy Models. She started Modeling about some weeks ago and is now ready to start an International Modeling Carrer - when you see this Beauty, have a look in this face at the one site it's looking very mature on the ohter she looks very fresh, young an cut. She reminds us of a beautifull Rose as well, we see a new Hanne Gaby in her. Eva is 15 years old and now 179 tall (84-62-89) or 5´10 (33-25-35). We should see more of her very soon !

293vio5.png

**************.blogspot.com

Ieva Marija

Ieva @ Premier Model Management London
height: 179 | measurements: 84-62-89

Very curious about her future!:heart:

premier model management

We thought The Premierettes was a good title to feature two future faces from Premier. We took it from the name of the agency's blog, Premier and Premierettes. We thought it was true to their atmosphere, trademark or signature. The two actually look like the idea we have of Premierettes. Fresh, futuristic, fearless and fabulous. That's it, that's the way we perceive them. Let's start with Ieva Marija, 5'10"5 from Latvia. We love these girls you don't expect to be that tall. Cute face, endless legs, smart combination. We were introduced to her by her mother agency Dandy Models in Riga last fall and were immediately impressed. We can tell and yell she has even improved since that day. Feeling more confident, perhaps. Looking stunning, for sure.

+ polaroids

premier model management

Cute girl, wish Her all the best.
She looks very young. Do You know how old is She?

^Sorry but it's because I was searching by 'Ieva' not Eva.

I did not get how old is she..but she looks like a child for me with that cutie smile in each of her pictures..

She's 16 now. Her full name is Ieva-Marija Rume. She's with New York Models. She's super sweet :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->