If Money Was No Object.....

Little_Girly

Reaction score
I would personally go for thesegorgeous alligaor shoes (MB) for the bargain price of $1790. They are just gorgeous though and I think the alligator just adds that touch of exitement to them.

S3S3171_mp.jpg

Also I just love these too (and I suppopse I could just about go to $700 for these.... she tells herself trying to justify it!!!!!).... also MB

S3S3173_mp.jpg

What would you get??

as much i would NOT mind owning these ..... :innocent: ....... i could never (and would never) spend that much money on them.... :shock:
i think its way too much... and once worn with pants noone (including me) will even see its alligator or just leather :cry:

i would get some westwood pirate boots in every colour made, as it is im having to restrict myself to just one colour, black or tan leather methinks , decisions decisions decisions.
also saw some to die for pucci ones with feathers on
or those beaded knee high massai sandals manolo did for galliano's collection,

lace manolos i got my second pair of manolos last week and wore them to a wedding and got the worst blisters of my LIFE..... i did not expect those with 500$ shoes. the leather carolyne was so comfortable but this crepe.... wow it was tough to stand the blisters.

A pair of gorgeous black croc shoes from Prada for a mere 2,700 €.
In leather they're a more affordable 365, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"