If you had to save your shoes or your bags ...

modelmama

Reaction score
If there was a fire in your house and you had 30 seconds to leave, would you grab all of your shoes or bags? (And you can't grab both :flower:)

Shoes, of coure, I couldn't live without all my shoes!

without a doubt, my bags. especially the one with my money, phone and ID in it. :P

modelmama said:
If there was a fire in your house and you had 30 seconds to leave, would you grab all of your shoes or bags? (And you can't grab both :flower:)

Ok let me be clear.

So you have your cash, credit cards, passport, pets, loved ones, photographs and everything else that is important to you.

Now, you have a choice of shoes or bag------Which would it be:flower: :flower:

Hmm... This is really tough!! I'd have to say shoes, I think. Simply b/c I have more of them so they'd be more expensive to replace :smile:

Shoes!!! I'm pretty obsessed with shoes and I would never let them to burn in a fire...

First of all in such a situation I would grab none, life is much more important.

But I know what you really mean is which is more important to you : shoes or bags? I'd say bags. :flower:

Doh! No one is going to notice if you aren't carrying a bag. But they sure would notice your barefoot. :smile:

But anyway, there is no point in answering - SJP without shoes?!?!!!!??????

Shoes, i couldn't leave my d'tricks behind no way, i'd never forgive myself, but i'd feel bad for the bags too :cry:

SJPdeux said:
Doh! No one is going to notice if you aren't carrying a bag. But they sure would notice your barefoot. :smile:

But anyway, there is no point in answering - SJP without shoes?!?!!!!??????

Vey fair point sjp! :lmao:

:heart: My husband and I are huge collectors of vintage luggage, all are no longer made, if they were,they would cost ££££ in the stores. My bags and luggage would be priority, because of the amount of money we have invested in them. But if i could, i'd struggle to save both:flower: provided my husband and Kids were safely outside. It'd have to be my bags/luggage, which id be throwing out the window, followed by the shoes to my husband. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelmama

Ok let me be clear.

So you have your cash, credit cards, passport, pets, loved ones, photographs and everything else that is important to you.

Now, you have a choice of shoes or bag------Which would it be:flower: :flower:[/QUOTE]

ALSO:

You can not choose both (ex: put the shoes in the bag) :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murmuration
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->