Ilda Lindqvist

*Bianca*

Reaction score
I saw her on the models.com feed. Her agency is Modellink Sweden :heart:

1126518593orig26oct0702dr9.jpg

models.com

Love Ilda :heart: But she's barely 5'8, so I hope she's still growing.

7w4rzpg.jpg

elite sthlm

how old is she? in the first photo she looks 13 or even 12 in the second maybe 15, too young anyway, she must think to learn better her english and a bit of italian and french ... and only than, when she is more adult, she can start modeling seriously

I think any language barriers would be the least of her problems (and most Swedish kids understand and speak English perfectly fine anyway). :lol:

She definitely looks too young, but knowing Elite, she might well show up somewhere soon. :innocent:

do they scout in elementary schools nowadays?I'm sorry she looks like cute child, not a model.

Thanks Nemea! Here's a HQ
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
dweb

you welcome:smile:the one i posted is actually same size as yours:wink:

^^lol and if you're wondering why I didn't realize - it was because imageshack wasn't working at the time, so I couldn't see yours! :doh::blush:

Amica Italy May 2008
Hippiness
Photo: Sean and Seng

scanned by blackangel41999

This is the ed I told you about a while ago, Bianca. Love the second to last shot :heart:

Ph. Andreas Kock for May Costume

cameralink

I wish she'd grow a little taller, but she's really lovely, and getting some pretty good work already. Can't wait to see the Tush ed ^_^

my gosh, i love that ed! she is really really good! i'm impressed!

Strong editorial! :heart: Thanks Saracita :flower:

Some more polaroids
2862136351imagevq2.jpg
2862136350imagesl0.jpg

2862136354imagela2.jpg

modellink

Her full name is Ilda (Matilda) Lindqvist. She was scouted during the EML tour eight months ago, so definitely quick progress. Typical for Elite/Modellink... for good and bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->