Ilda Lindqvist

Thanks for posting all these lovely pics Bianca :flower: Her face is quite incredible IMO, underrated at the moment. I really hope we can see her on the runway one day soon :wink:

You're welcome. I hope we'll see her in Milan or Paris :shifty:

Previews of her ed in the new issue of Elle Japan.
09090409397de8bed8ca627.jpg

09090409393a27c5e73d802.jpg

hudie

I think she'll do better than the other Miu Miu girls (+ Julia H) on the runway. Maybe not this season, but in the long run. They're all short, but Ilda has a different body type... thin limbs, long neck. I imagine her to look more elegant.

Plaza Magazine September 2009

elitemodel.se

I agree, Ilda's more refined. Thanks for those new images - love her with the straighter hair.

Is she still with Modellink? I can't find her on their site anymore. Hopefully we'll find out about her other agency placements by the end of the season. I'd imagine, based on other Elite Stockholm girls that she will either be with Women or Marilyn.

Elle Japan October 2009

vvshu

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing I'm not crazy about at the moment is the hair cut and color. It's giving you very "lady," very "mom." I dunno, but the shoulder length, always looks like it's been curled, brassy auburn hair is doing her no favors. :ninja:

Madame Figaro Japan Sep 2009

Madame Figaro Japan Oct 2009

vvshu

^ Just spotted her showcard on mdc :woot: Already so excited where we'll see her in. (Well... Miu Miu & Prada should be the usual suspects :lol:)

No Prada, but hopefully the rest of Europe will still be kind to her :smile:

No Prada, but hopefully the rest of Europe will still be kind to her :smile:

I think she can and actually I always thought she could rather pop up at Miu Miu like Luisa last season. And even besides these two there is A LOT of fantastic shows in Europe to launch a career, girls like Ranya or Edita could tell. :heart:

Hmm to me it looks like Ilda too. The ears, the full lips, the shape of her eyes...
I'd really have expected her to show up at some bigger show tbh

I'm not hundred percent sure, especially due to the way she holds her head but the ears are very similar, they eyes and pout too.

Ilda without a doubt.

The cast was quite good - had a few in-demand new girls - so of course while we'd all have preferred her to debut at Prada, it's a good start nonetheless.

one more pic from the show

00270m.jpg

style

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->