Illustrated from runway or backstage

modillustr

Reaction score
What would you think of a separate thread entitled:" Illustrated from runway or backstage"where each one could post the runway or backstage picture he liked with the drawing he has done. Without compete.
I think it could be different enough from "TFS fashion illustration" where images are not only drawn from runway or backstage picture, but also from imagination.

You have been inspired by a runway or backstage picture, and drawn a sketch or an illustration. Feel free to post your drawing and the inspiring runway or backstage image (with credit!^_^) in this thread.
(Thanks to aaron95, Natashaaa, and others members who enjoyed this idea:flower:)

And don't forget "it' s more fun to compete" in “runway illustration weekly!:flower:

This one has already been post on Magdalena Frackowiac thread, but here is mine to start this thread….
frackowiak_valentinoFF08.jpg
catwalking.com
frackowiac_valentino_cl_c3.jpg

00480m.jpg
00400m.jpg

Attachments

• vivienne westwood fw 07.jpg
    vivienne westwood fw 07.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 47
  • sonia rykiel ss 07.jpg
    sonia rykiel ss 07.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 7
Sandra, your shading is gorgeous!! :heart:

Here's mine, it's an old one though... inspired by Dior F/W 07.08. I'll scan some more soon!

Attachments

• CD RTW FW 07.08.jpg
    CD RTW FW 07.08.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1373 copy.jpg
    IMG_1373 copy.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 1
sandrajh those are amazing! love your style! ill do one tomorow:smile:

sandrajh those are amazing! love your style! ill do one tomorow:smile:

Thank you! I just went through your photobucket - your work is beautiful! You're obviously skilled in many things. I love the one on the paper bag of Sasha with the mask and veil on (from Vogue Paris april 06). I can't wait to see what you post

ok, i have one! its from ages ago and its just a quick one but worthy of posting i think:smile:
stylecom.jpg
armarni.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->