Glamour Russia May 2010 journal plaza with her daughter

Iman Cosmetics NYC Beauty Blogger Event April 16th

iman2.jpg
iman3.jpg
iman4.jpg

iman5.jpg
iman6.jpg
iman7.jpg

Iman Cosmetics hosted a private, invite-only event to celebrate the launch of the New Second To None Luxury Radiance Liquid Makeup Enriched with Minerals. Guests included NY area beauty bloggers. Iman Cosmetics also ran a contest and flew in three winning beauty bloggers from out of state.

Guests received insight to the Iman Cosmetics Brand, free products and got to meet Iman. Additionally, makeup artist Byron Barnes demonstrated how to apply Iman Cosmetics on three models of various skin tone, one of which was Facebook Latina Model Contest Winner, Tatiana Rivera.

Everyone was later invited to have their makeup done my Iman Cosmetics makeup artists and "Met Their Match" in the new Liquid Makeup.

source:clumpsofmascara

iman8.jpg
iman9.jpg

iman11.jpg
iman12.jpg
iman10.jpg

Iman was among the A list style makers who joined in celebrating the career of famed Beauty & Cover editor Mikki Taylor who recently retired from a distinguished thirty year tenure at Essence Magazine.

imancosmetics

Iman In South Africa March

iman24.jpg
iman21.jpg
iman19.jpg

iman14.jpg
iman15.jpg
iman16.jpg

iman17.jpg
iman18.jpg

iman20.jpg
iman23.jpg
iman22.jpg

Iman was in South Africa in March launching her cosmetics range for Iman Cosmetics. She is hosted 2 VIP breakfasts and her products are available at Stuttaford stores in South Afirca.

iman cosmetics

...wow @ the pics posted, her ageless beauty & elegance leaves me speechless
2010 DVF Awards

life.com

i took these pics at an exhibit for African heritage whose chief designer scouted her. Here iss her first ever work hopefully it hasnt been posted

Attachments

• IMG_0820.JPG
    IMG_0820.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreagmanili
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"