Imitation Of Christ F/W 2004 New York

I don't think it's boring, it's just basic - some of the pieces are really nice and the boots are brilliant :flower:

Hmmm..

I think one word for this collection is basic. Literally. You can see that in the "three themes (black start, white, then grey)." So found it sort-of witty. Knits are basic, then she does those three basic themes. The craft seems good too.

Rating 6.5-- Allright: Considerable imperfections detract from the whole thing, but may still warrant a look.

O T : :shock: where have you been igni? missed you much :ninja:

:sick: :sick: :sick:
tara subkoff is a total poseur!

since when does she do knits? they can't figure out what they are doing, except trying to get attention for themselves...her and her little band of followers (wanabees)...if you loved those flipply little black dresses-which I do...I suggest normakamali.com-she's still doing what Tara is copying, except the kamali won't fall apart after 1 season...when she comes up with an original idea, then maybe i'll pay attention, until then, I'm just ignoring the whole boring thing...

the best thing about the show was the PUMA BOOTS!!! :heart: :heart:

the collection is really different, as pointed out ... I feel weirded out of how IOC created clothes from scratch opposite "re-interpreting" ... the boots have definitively "it-item-for-the-season" quality ...

same

BTW if anyone else has some more pics from this show or a video could they please post them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"