In Search of Magazine Covers & Editorials

Thanks - stylist?

thank you so much. I should have recognized her work - this shoot is almost a little "quiet" for von Unwerth compared to most. I found the mag reference in another forum, but still no credit listed for the stylist - any ideas?

Does anybody have the full set of Kate Moss's 'Superchic' Envogue column in Vogue Paris? I believe its circa 2005.

Any help is appreciated! :flower:

yeah it is...but the links are dead:doh:
:doh:Here are the ones i have,this is by no means the entire ed,But for sure someone on TFS has them.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
one of the files says scanned by pash'enka(sp?)so maybe they all are?not sure,what with broken links and all,can't really verify.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for the Steven Meisel edit that went along with May 2001 Vogue Italia.The cover girl was Vicky Andren and the editorial took place on a train and was multi girl.
VOIt200105_00.jpg
This is the cover.

VOIt200110_00.jpg
A link to this editorial would be nice too lol ,VI October 2001(Amber Valletta).

fashion-iconography.net

Hey, I'm looking for the Sienna Miller ed or article that was on the December 2004 Vogue Uk... I've been looking for those scans soooo much with any luck, please please please if someone has it post it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi guys! i'm looking for the sasha p ed where she embodies different old hollywood actresses, shot by meisel(?) for vogue italia...i think she was on the cover too...
thanks for your help!

bellazon

Can someone post the rest of this editorial in HQ or at least as good quality as this picture above?
The model is Elyse Taylor

Thanks! :flower:

xxXxx:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm desperately looking for a french vogue editorial with Daria, I don't remember who the photographer was, but the pictures were taken at night and it's mostly long dresses, she's wearing a long leopard print dress and holding cigarretes in one of them. Can someone help please????

OMG THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!!! I realy needed this for a shoot, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Could anyone please help me? I'm looking for an editorial from Vanity Fair Italy, probably from the latest edition, wich has a list of the most beautiful Brazilian people, with names such as actors Alinne Moraes, Fernanda Lima, and so...I need the Alinne Moraes page...I've heard she's gonna be inside 2 issues of the Italian Vanity Fair the editorial was shot by Italian photographer Claudio Carpi, here's a small image of one of the pages with couple Fernanda Lima and Rodrigo Hilbert:

credits of photo to odiaonline.com.br

Thanks in advance!!!:heart:

Attachments

• 23_fernandalima_199x200.jpg
    23_fernandalima_199x200.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 109
I'm hoping someone has GQ UK February 2008 and could tell me if Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is in it? It's the Emily Blunt cover. :flower:

Can anyone think of an ed, maybe a beauty ed, with an image of a model using a water spritz or facial spray, or otherwise interacting with water, evoking the a sort of clean, refreshing feeling? Haha I cannot for the life of me find one...

Merci!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->