In Search of Magazine Covers & Editorials

:buzz: thank you, much appreciated.

I'm looking for the full editorial of the Mariacarla Boscono's photo I've post (previous page). I've found it on Flickr and I think it's from Numéro. pls help! :unsure:

Is there any eds dedicated to Dior?

I'm looking for the full editorial of the Mariacarla Boscono's photo I've post (previous page). I've found it on Flickr and I think it's from Numéro. pls help! :unsure:

i've scanned this ages ago for the Mariacarla Fansite....
so you should find it overthere....

ok just figured out this site doesn't exist anymore.... weird!!!!
then i'm sorry... i don't know....

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you so much BerlinRocks:flower:
BTW
anyone could recognize the model in this pic and which magazine is it from?
Sorry for the small size, i've got it from the avatar of my friend and she also doesn't know its profile

^it's from Vogue Paris, I think...
But cannot remember the date....

^it's from Vogue Paris, I think...
But cannot remember the date....

She already got the answer from hfgl in the other thread since she posted there too.

t's Cameron Russell
VogueParis Aug2005 ph.InezVanLamsweerde And VinoodhMatadin
Amouré please credit your posted images or they will be deleted. Read the tFS Community Rules if you need more information regarding this.

TIA:flower:

hello, new to site :smile:

Hi I wanted to ask if anyone here knew a fashion editorial that I think ran last year (or maybe 2006) that featured women wearing menswear suits that looked very reminiscent to the tramp Charlie Chaplin? Thank you very much.

Could smb please please please post this editorial or at least id from which magazine it is? :bounce:I would be more than thankful! ^_^ Source: my blog

Attachments

• tanyaid.png
    tanyaid.png
    487.7 KB · Views: 8
^It's from a recent Numero,if you go to the magazine forum and do a search on recent issues of this mag,you'll find the whole ed scanned.:flower:

m_b0c932f28350a5f481a24d046baac338.jpg
m_0a5b39fcc50259be32fc22a6dc20a291.jpg
m_f0a6284e6b5f4e9c0e7ad3e6b346929f.gif
m_9203b37b266674d0322e30668d5d1af0.jpg
m_d95b5b2677310eb72720a3f3ab3f8f3e.jpg
1250478704_m.gif
1021979378_m.gif
1026231101_m.jpg

First time I've known this magazine and I'm looking for the covers' scans and their editorials, whose names are also song titles - Cool ! :P

source: myspace.com/indiemagazine

Tie Dye in British Vogue

Does anybody remember the British Vogue (March 08 with Kate Moss on cover, I think?) with a feature on how to tie dye? I think it was by Jonathan Saunders, or maybe Christopher Kane, but I don't remember.

I really wanted to try it out, but I can't find the magazine spread anywhere.

Anyone have this magazine or a scan of it? Help? Thanks!

Im going bananas trying to find hq's from the Harpers Bazaar Us November 2007 "Class of 2007" ed, its the cutest thing ever!

thanks! but i wasnt actually looking for the scan, cause it looks a little odd, maybe th eoriginal image? im being too picky, i know, sorry.

thanks! but i wasnt actually looking for the scan, cause it looks a little odd, maybe th eoriginal image? im being too picky, i know, sorry.

Then I would suggest you buy the back issue magazine from Harper's Bazaar or try to find it on eBay...that's the closest you're going to get to the orignal...unless you buy prints from the photographer. Did you check the Harper's Bazzar website to see if the editorial was available there?

:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->