In Search of Magazine Covers & Editorials

If somebody finds or scans Eniko's editorial from Vogue Paris november 2008,please post:flower:

Yes,i know,i want scans of the editorial.:flower:

Ooh okay! well, I have the magazine but my scanner isn't working right now but I will definitely scan it for you asap! :smile:

^That would be great!It's sooo cute:wub:And a really good idea.

These are pretty old and I'd really love them in HQ for a friend if that's possible! It's from Madison Mag 2006. Miranda had an editorial in it and it's kind of mafia themed. There are more pictures from the ed, but you guys get the jist. If anybody has the magazine and a good quality scanner - please, please hook me up! Karma is waiting. :flower: Click thumb to view.

sweetfantasy for original scans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for this cover of Vanessa Paradis for Elle France from 1991.
th_90195_ELFr19911021_00_122_51lo.jpg

iconography

2995764618_35808aff76.jpg

Sasha Pivovarova in the cover of Vogue Portugal - November

(my scan)

Dear fellow posters, i was wondering if you could help.
My model friend shot a beauty editoral for the German version of Maxi magazine.
The issue she is in is out now...thing is she is based in UK and cant find a copy anywhere.
It may not be a great shoot, but shes just starting as a model and would love to have the pics.
Any german lovelies out there be kind enough to scan it?
Thanks very much
x x x x

^I don't buy Maxi :ninja:.

Anyone knows more about the content from Vogue Italia March 2003 with Stella Tennant on the cover? Pictures would be nice too.

does anyone remember an editorial vogue did a maybe 2 or 3 years ago, it was like May/June/July and had natalia vodianova, liya kebede and several other models. one image i remember is them standing on this grass field with a giant robot and they were all wearing red dresses with beehivish hair dos. thanks

does anyone remember an editorial vogue did a maybe 2 or 3 years ago, it was like May/June/July and had natalia vodianova, liya kebede and several other models. one image i remember is them standing on this grass field with a giant robot and they were all wearing red dresses with beehivish hair dos. thanks

I found it for you ablazex :flower:

THE TOTAL LADY
US Vogue September 2003
Models: Liya Kebede, Natalia Vodianova, Eugenia Volodina & Elise Crombez
Stylist: Grace Coddington
Photographer: Steve Klein

source: foto_decadent via beltedmaude

Can anyone tell me what magazine this editorial with Alison Renner is from or who the photog is? I'm desperate to see the whole editorial!

DominiqueModels

ahh thank you so much MissMagAddict! you're awesome, *gives karma*. beautiful shoot, glad to see the whole thing finally!

Looking for this Vogue US August 1996 cover;
VOUS199608_00.jpg

iconography
I found a big scan of it on a Gwyneth fan site,but the font was pink:doh:I want it as it is in real life:D

Anyone knows more about the content from Vogue Italia March 2003 with Stella Tennant on the cover? Pictures would be nice too.

I've got it. I'll find it & tell you about the edits Marcel... and then if you want I can make snapshots but no scanning.

:flower:

That would be nice, I don't need scans but snaps would be okay although trelling how it looks and if it's wort some money would be nice.

^From the top of my head there are the following eds:

Stella Tennant; Jessica Miller; Linda Evangelista; Elise Crombez; Eugenia Volodina; Liya Kebede; Yasmin Warsame by Steven Meisel

Elise Crombez and Louise Pedersen by Mario Testino

Chloe Sevigny by Inez & Vinoodh

Natalia Vodianova by Mert & Marcus

Natalia Vodianova; Eugenia Volodina; Rie Rasmussen; Adina Fohlin; Eva Jay Kobukova by Peter Lindbergh

Unk by Corinne Day

Anouck Lepere by Greg Kadel

there is a beauty ed with Eugenia Volodina and a hair story with Devon Aoki; Estella Warren ans some others.

There's more but this is all I can remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"