In Search of Magazine Covers & Editorials

GREAT thread! we can ask for all edit we want? really? well at the moment i'm looking for an editorial of ID oct. 1998 . a guy alone in a white room (just a camp bed) with tvs in the room. he's wearing a black jean & tshirt by raf simons and the photo is by kayt jones.
if you might help me...
thanx.

BerlinRocks said:
GREAT thread! we can ask for all edit we want? really? well at the moment i'm looking for an editorial of ID oct. 1998 . a guy alone in a white room (just a camp bed) with tvs in the room. he's wearing a black jean & tshirt by raf simons and the photo is by kayt jones.
if you might help me...
thanx.

http://www.i-dmagazine.com/icollectframe.htm

the foward issue no180 October 98

Cover star: Shalom
Does the devil have the best tunes? Marilyn Manson interviewed/ special creative thinkers portfolio/ why photography has become the definitive art of the decade/ Jonathan Rhys Meyers/ Hollywood's new indie kids/ Issey Miyake interviewed/ why intelligence is the new black/ fashion and film fast-forward to the future/ David Bowie / Bob Sinclair/ fashion photography by Carter Smith, Sophie Delaporte, Donald Christie, Bettina Komenda, Elfie Semotan

180.gif

Thats not much help but at least you know which issue it is :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey

I'm looking for this one page, of a russian-esque editorial from Elle magazine, UK December 2005 issue. I can't really remember much about the editorial, but the model was wearing a strapless black/white dress, on the page I'm looking. If anyone has the editorial, I'd be really greatful if you could post it.

Thanks!

Avant Garde said:
http://www.i-dmagazine.com/icollectframe.htm

the foward issue no180 October 98

Cover star: Shalom
Does the devil have the best tunes? Marilyn Manson interviewed/ special creative thinkers portfolio/ why photography has become the definitive art of the decade/ Jonathan Rhys Meyers/ Hollywood's new indie kids/ Issey Miyake interviewed/ why intelligence is the new black/ fashion and film fast-forward to the future/ David Bowie / Bob Sinclair/ fashion photography by Carter Smith, Sophie Delaporte, Donald Christie, Bettina Komenda, Elfie Semotan

Thats not much help but at least you know which issue it is :flower:

thanx...now someone can see the cover and might help me.:flower:

This might be a lot to ask, but I am looking for the following:

Citizen K Winter 05? (the one with catherine deneuve & pharrell williams on the cover) - Tasha Tilberg Editorial
Elle France Jan 1997 - Tasha has the cover and possibly and edit?
Harpers Bazaar US May 1997 - Tasha is on the cover with other models...hopefully some images inside as well
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial]Vogue Deutsch - Dec? 1996 - Tasha has cover..and more?
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial]Vogue Nippon - Sep 2001 - Tasha has cover...and more?

It's a lot to ask for....I know:blush:
[/FONT]

can someone post me a link where i can see Steven Meisel's Roundhouse Blues editorial?
thanks

pirate and ship wrecked ed??

hi guys,

i m looking for this beautuful editorial , i m not sure who it is by , but i can remember it was dark lighting, and had a fish-eyed look to it, and was at the beach, with a shipwreaked ship i think. i tired lloking for it under pirate or shipwreaked, but i couldn't find it. i hope if you knoe what i am talking about, could u post the pictures here, or direct me where i can see them. thanks so much.

anyone have scans of celeb-closets? I know ELLE magazine have these in their magazines... dont know where to look for them
I would appreciate it very much :flower:

^I know Harper's Bazaar often features celeb closets. They featured Gwen Stefani, so maybe check her thread for scans.

Does anyone have any recommendations of good websites that feature scans and just photos (not a forum), like a good agency website. Please? Thanks :flower:

May I please have a link to this full editorial? Thank you :smile:
16celeb-8.gif

*livejournal.com

Awesome! I thought maybe the poster missed a page or something :D Thanks polka!

Where can I find this editorial:

we6fv4.jpg

herfamedgoodlooks.com

^ I think it was in HB. with Jessica Miller. but I'm 20% sure, so...

Faith Akiyama said:
Awesome! I thought maybe the poster missed a page or something :D Thanks polka!

I just posted male images on MH. not the full editorial!:wink:

it's great how everyone tries to help out! i try to look at this thread and try to see if i can remember...still trying to see if i can help out,,,,, haven't been able to yet! lol :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->