In Search of Magazine Covers & Editorials

hello...does anyone have the "american dreams" editorial from the latest elle with gwen stefani on the cover, or know if it's up in a thread? thanks!!

thanks, missmag. i was looking for a different editorial in the issue though, entitled american dreams.

Oh:innocent: I'm not with my magazines at the moment:cry: :lol: But I'll check it out & scan it later tonight for you and post it in here:flower:

ELLE US Feb 2007
American Dreams
Photographed & Styled by Manuela Pavesi

369561394_f7a204f586.jpg
369561379_f3a08fc93f.jpg

369561360_336f8eb61d.jpg
369561342_24779a8d6d.jpg

369561333_71eab9eeaa.jpg
369561310_313cb60627.jpg

scanned by MMA

^ SORRY for the large scale attachments, if someone can help me maybe i can sort that out ... :blush:

sable said:
Hey,
I'm looking for an editorial of Tom Ford with a (mostly) naked model. I'm looking for one shot in particular, where she's naked and standing up and he is sitting on a couch below her.
I've been looking for it for ages, but I couldn't find it on the net.

Are you referring to this early Herb Ritts shot for Vanity Fair magazine?
source: me

Attachments

• tom ford by ritts for vanity fair.jpg
    tom ford by ritts for vanity fair.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 218
oh Pedro as you are here could snap or scan or link me to the Scott blond haired editorial in Crash?! was it #35 with trish on cover???!!! because i cannot find it my crashs...
and maybe open a thread for this issue?! would you mind doing it pleeeaaase?

BerlinRocks said:
oh Pedro as you are here could snap or scan or link me to the Scott blond haired editorial in Crash?! was it #35 with trish on cover???!!! because i cannot find it my crashs...
and maybe open a thread for this issue?! would you mind doing it pleeeaaase?

Yes I will try to do it! it's CRASH #40 (Winter 2006/2007)

source: journaux.fr

Attachments

• crash 40.jpg
    crash 40.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 218
thanks a lot....but no

I'm sorry Pedro, the shot I'm looking for is more recent and black and white and the model is completely nude.
But thank you so much for trying to help me:flower:, I've been searching for it quite a while.

Hi everyone!!
I was looking for an editorial (old and new) with a woman dressed elegantly going down from stairs. Something like Cinderella in the last ball.

Thanks a lot! :smile:

hello looking for the FULL editorial of this serie... :
Steven Klein shooted Justin Timberlake...

actualy, the entire spread is on art+commerce (source as well) but if someone could find them in scans, hqs or whatever bigger?! thanx....

Hey.. I need some help with something. I'm a big fan of Kristen Stewart, she's currently on the cover of Teen Vogue (March 2006). and on the Teen Vogue website they write that Kristen already did 2 shoots wth photographer Bruce Weber before this one! One for Interview Magazine (which I have) and one for Italian Vogue. I didn't know about the shoot for Italian Vogue and I also don't know in what issue she was. All I know is that it has to be in a 2006 issue. I went to Bruce Weber's website and saw that he did shoots for 2 issues in 2006 and that are the July and the October issue.
If there is someone who has any of these issues, can you please see if there's something about Kristen Stewart in them? I really need these scans!
Thanks in advance!

Veronique

VeroniqueS said:
Hey.. I need some help with something. I'm a big fan of Kristen Stewart, she's currently on the cover of Teen Vogue (March 2006). and on the Teen Vogue website they write that Kristen already did 2 shoots wth photographer Bruce Weber before this one! One for Interview Magazine (which I have) and one for Italian Vogue. I didn't know about the shoot for Italian Vogue and I also don't know in what issue she was. All I know is that it has to be in a 2006 issue. I went to Bruce Weber's website and saw that he did shoots for 2 issues in 2006 and that are the July and the October issue.
If there is someone who has any of these issues, can you please see if there's something about Kristen Stewart in them? I really need these scans!
Thanks in advance!

Veronique

Hi Veronique!

I did a research through the Italian Vogue’s 2006 issues and only found three with Weber editorials, but none of them with your girl!

June ’06 - John Kelly
July ’06 - Sam You Made The Skirts Too Long (studio shooting with models)
October ‘06 – Ashton Kutcher

Maybe Kristen Stewart will be in an upcoming issue …
Hope it helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"