In Search of Magazine Covers & Editorials

Does anybody have any of Halsey's editorials/interview piece? She's been featured in NME (of course), Elle (the interview in which she says she's bipolar), and others.

What about this one:

I think someone posted this in the Cover Challenge thread?

Does anyone have the Vogue US September 2004 cover with Eugenia Volodina not cut out? In the original magazine thread all links to it are broken!

Does anyone have the Vogue US September 2004 cover with Eugenia Volodina not cut out? In the original magazine thread all links to it are broken!

Maybe you meant Hana Soukupova, because Eugenia Volodina wasn't on the cover of the September 2004 issue.

voguescover.blogspot.com (sorry I have to credit my blog, I hope that's not a problem :doh: )

Maybe you meant Hana Soukupova, because Eugenia Volodina wasn't on the cover of the September 2004 issue.

Nope, I meant Eugenia. They cut her out of group shots. I have so far found her single picture they never printed and the group picture with her on the side, but not the cover. Maybe people were actually talking about thft group picture and not the cover, I don't know.

For comparison, here's the original group photo vs the one that was actually printed:
vs
vogue.tumblr.com and wearesodroee

^ Eugenia was famously cut from the models shoot before Meisel shot the cover image, so what you're looking for unfortunately doesn't exist :flower:.

Does anyone have the editorial Bruce Weber shot for POP magazine F/W 2002. Elizabeth Hurley was on the cover for that issue and for the Weber editorial the Carlson twins were the models for the shoot (Possibly more models?). Joe Mckenna probably styled the shoot. There's been no threads for that POP issue alone and no sight of these images on Weber's thread.

^ Eugenia was famously cut from the models shoot before Meisel shot the cover image, so what you're looking for unfortunately doesn't exist :flower:.

Oh, thanks for the clarification! I must've understood the comments in the old thread wrong!

Looking for this editorial by Steven Meisel from Itaian Glamour/Per Lui July 1993?

vfiles

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    440.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
Would somebody be so kind as to ID which issue and also scan this page from a recentish issue of UK HB?
fZjI8N.jpg

my snap

Who still keep this editorial?

AnOther Magaine F/W 2008
Photographer: Yelena Yemchuk
Model: Freja Beha Erichsen & Kasia Struss
Styling: Joanna Schlenzka
Hair: Ward
Make-Up: Romy Soleimani

The original post is here

Photographer: Yelena Yemchuk
Model: Freja Beha Erichsen & Kasia Struss
Styling: Joanna Schlenzka
Hair: Ward
Make-Up: Romy Soleimani

The last picture is no longer on the host site.

Thanks a lot!

Does anybody have Vogue Brasil April 2016? Could you scan this photoshoot, please?

This image is in the Punk: Chaos to Couture book. It's originally from i-D May 2004, an editorial by Inez & Vinoodh. Does anyone have a link to the original editorial?

source: my pic

Attachments

• IMG_4943.jpg
    IMG_4943.jpg
    465.4 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back