In Search of Magazine Covers & Edits

Discussion in 'Magazines' started by smashinfashion, Nov 27, 2003.

1. nyc_art_style

nyc_art_style Well-Known Member

I'm looking for the August 2019 Dazed Korea feature on Yeha Leung otherwise known as creepyyeha. Thanks!

2. Alien Sex Friend

Alien Sex Friend Well-Known Member

guys, it's not really related to this thread cause its ad, but does anyone have this in normal quality and not as a billboard?

its Hiandra by Inez and Vinoodh for Saint Laurent spring 2018

this particular image i havent seen in magazines but maybe you did or have normal image?

[​IMG]
    jasoninhollywood.blogspot

and this one with Hiandra and Jourdana Phillips by Collier Schorr for Saint Laurent spring 2017 YSL #004

[​IMG]

ysl iG

3. Nes

Nes New Member

This is from Top Model Russia, but does anyone know in which magazine it was originally published or who's the photographer?? I'm talking about the one with the lingerie. I'm searching for a reference for my project and wanna credit the source.

post-77603-0-99084300-1373053472.jpg

4. StellaOConnell

StellaOConnell New Member

5. A.D.C.

A.D.C. Well-Known Member

One of the best celeb Vogue covers.

6. StellaOConnell

StellaOConnell New Member

Hi, does anyone have this issue of W Magazine with Natalia Vodianova on the cover?
    [​IMG]

7. Sharpestedge99

Sharpestedge99 New Member

Hey everyone!

This site is amazing. Wish there were more places/forums like this to ask about finding magazines.
    Alright so here goes. I am looking for "EXTRA" pictures that are from the Glamour August 2014 USA issue. The photo shoot is called "field of dreams" with Michiel Huisman and Valentia Zelyaeva in it. I personally HAVE the issue already (USA version). But here is the tricky part about a year ago, there was a online fan site that had EXTRA photos from that particular photo shoot. Those extra photos were NOT in the USA magazine I bought. Later on I found the girl who posted that. She told me she those photos were "unpublished" and that she bought those extra photos from someone.

So that leaves me with a lot of questions. Such as where she got them from? I just don't see how she could have bought these pictures SEPARATELY as though someone sold per page. When I saw those extra photos online (back then) they look like they were fresh out of a magazine. I also have a hunch that she doesn't have connections, or works in the magazine business so that makes it even more bemusing/weird as to where she got those "extras" from? I have searched everywhere on the internet and those photos are no where to be found.

Here's a description of the TWO "extra" photos I'm talking about-

1). One of the photos shows Valentia and Michiel walking forwards on a sunny trail and Michiel is carrying luggage and I believe he's looking to his left. And he's walking behind her.

2). Shows Velentia, and Michel reading a book, and you see his backside, and some kind of couch in the picture too.

Here's a website that shows ALL the pics in the USA magazine: Without the extra photos-

MAP - News – Will Davidson & Jillian Davison Shoot Michiel Huisman & Valentina Zelyaeva for Glamour US

----If anyone can help scan these pictures or, help me find them. God bless you! I feel like it would be like winning the lotto if the pictures were found.

-Judy

8. Hafyiez wafa

Hafyiez wafa Well-Known Member

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/65/32/13/65321352b6b518bc3f9fce90de67ab0a.png

9. Sharpestedge99

Sharpestedge99 New Member

Hi Hafyiez!

That photo is already in the USA magazine I already have it). But it's not the photo I'm looking for sadly! There's another picture of Michiel Huisman, holding luggage in one hand and a rolled up blanket in his other arm. If someone has seen that picture, they will know what I mean. That's the one I'm really after...such a rare image to find.

Thank you so much for helping me though!

10. KateIsGr8

KateIsGr8 Active Member

Hey guys!
    Does anyone maybe have the full version of the editorial that Mert and Marcus shot for 032c with Kim and Khloe Kardashian? I think Kanye West was the art director or stylist for the editorial and it was for the Yeezy Calabasas collection, featured in the Helmut Lang issue. It’s like nowhere to be found online in its entirety, which is so baffling considering the people involved in the shoot. It’d be much appreciated- thanks!

11. SLFC

SLFC Well-Known Member

Anybody know whatever happened to 25 Magazine? It was this interesting photo book started by Anja Rubik. Somebody near me has a copy and was selling it, and gave me deal on the first issue. Think 200 dollars is worth it?