Attachments

• rie1.jpg
    rie1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 34
  • rie2.jpg
    rie2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 69
uk

if memory serves that was the january 2005 issue of uk vogue. daria is on the cover wrapped in colorful swaddling ethnic robes.

i agree it was an outstanding rie pictorial.

i would also love someone to post the michelle buswell edit in that mag too- please, it was very hot.

:buzz: I've been waiting for those scans for ages.

:transsiberianlove: :P

Please help me find this photo

I was browsing through TFS before and I came across this gorgeous photo. It was part of a Vogue editorial. I saved it, but then it accidentally got deleted :( I'm not even sure who the model was, but she was blonde and had her hair up in a bun. She looked like Raquel Zimmerman, though it might not actually be her.
She was wearing a white Chanel gown with ruffles all over, I think from Spring 2004 couture. It was the "goddess look". The only other detail I can remember is she had a bronze/gold ribbon in her hair as a headband.

I think it was from this forum, but I'm not sure.

I already did a search... no luck.

If someone finds this for me, I will be so grateful. :flower:

Thanks in advance!

Maybe this? Can you be anymore specific?

frenchtwists_bwal06.JPG

Thanks to all fo you for trying to find it :flower: , but unfortunately none of those are what I was looking for. I will try to give some more details:

The pose: the model had her right arm crossed over her torso with her right hand on her left shoulder; her left arm was a little bit to the side, holding part of the dress.

The background was simple - one color. It was brownish, or sort of beige, I'm not sure. Something with a warm tone.

The dress was grecian style, and I don't think there was a ton of jewerly involved.

I have no idea what month it was for, all I know is that I don't own the issue. It can't be older than 2 years, probably 1 year.

One more thing... My guess was the photographer was Steven Meisel.

Once again, thanks in advance if you can help me with this :heart:

Time Magazine-please ID and attach more pictures from this Editorial :smile:

Does anyone have more scans from this editorial from TIME magazine's fashion/design issue? I accidently tossed it out and now I just remembered that there's this editorial that I like. I think it's by an Asian photographer. It's the TIME with Isabeli on the cover with a pink dress. Thanks a whole bunch.

Attachments

• simple.jpg
    simple.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 146
Vogue Paris 2002 June/July Editorial Request..

Hi. I'm not sure if this is allowed, if its not, just close the thread. :blush:

I'm looking for the rest of the pictures in this editorial. Not necessarily HQ pictures, but big enough.

Thank you. :flower:

Attachments

• Vouge_paris_jessca_miller.jpg
    Vouge_paris_jessca_miller.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 27
  • Vouge_paris_jessica-miller03.jpg
    Vouge_paris_jessica-miller03.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members