In Search of Magazine Covers & Editorials

if u could tell us who the model is (if u know that is) we might have an easier time finding it for u :flower:

EDIT: nvm i found out its jessica miller. ok i'll be on the lookout :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
you can find them at bwgreyscale, just check for the dates of the editorial, im pretty sure ive seen them there... it is a very beatiful editorial actually, by inez and vinoodh

toohipforbrooklyn said:
you can find them at bwgreyscale, just check for the dates of the editorial, im pretty sure ive seen them there... it is a very beatiful editorial actually, by inez and vinoodh

that was the first place i checked. they're not there unless i'm losing my mind

AlmostFamous said:
Hi. I'm not sure if this is allowed, if its not, just close the thread. :blush:

I'm looking for the rest of the pictures in this editorial. Not necessarily HQ pictures, but big enough.

Thank you. :flower:
Here you got some of them anyway,From Vogue Paris june/july 2002, photo Inez & Vinoodh:

Attachments

• jessicamiller_vogueparis_july2002.02.jpg
    jessicamiller_vogueparis_july2002.02.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 15
  • jessicamiller_vogueparis_july2002.03.jpg
    jessicamiller_vogueparis_july2002.03.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 16
  • jessicamiller_vogueparis_july2002.04.jpg
    jessicamiller_vogueparis_july2002.04.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 19
And the last one I found in my map!!!

Attachments

• jessicamiller_vogueparis_july2002.05.jpg
    jessicamiller_vogueparis_july2002.05.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 16
Thank you soooo much, Lady_Stardust.

This is one of my favorite, okay maybe my favorite editorial ever. I couldn't find it anywhere. :smile:

karma for you. :heart: :flower:

Thanks everyone who looked. :-D

Last edited by a moderator:
searching for specific december ed

i lost the december magazines i bought last month, my boyfriend threw them away :(
i wanted to use one of the editorials for an art work of mine, but can't remember from which magazine was it.
I'm quite sure about 3 options: Elle, Glamour, Vogue. (Italy)

The one i'm talking about was in b/w, with a beautiful model, wearing flimsy dresses and with some white orchids around.

Can anybody help me pliz? i'd be endlessly thankful :blush:

MilkShake said:
i lost the december magazines i bought last month, my boyfriend threw them away :(
i wanted to use one of the editorials for an art work of mine, but can't remember from which magazine was it.
I'm quite sure about 3 options: Elle, Glamour, Vogue. (Italy)

The one i'm talking about was in b/w, with a beautiful model, wearing flimsy dresses and with some white orchids around.

Can anybody help me pliz? i'd be endlessly thankful :blush:
I've just read your post and checked my december Italian Vogue - the editorial you're describing is not there, unless perhaps you meant Gemma Ward photographed by Paolo Roversi (she has some flowers in her hair, but these are not orchids...). So this either narrows your search to just 2 magazines or if you'd like to - I can scan some that editorial with Gemma for you :smile:

that's so kind of you, luckly enough i figured out it was another magazine, and the model was Jennifer Pugh :heart:

Looking for "Above Magazine" von Unwerth editorial

I saw a beautiful editorial in "Above Magazine" (it was the one on news stands in late October 2005, I don't remember the edition #) photographed by Ellen von Unwerth in high contrast B + W of 2 female models (I couldn't identify them). If anyone has scans or a link to this editorial I would appreciate it very much!
As far as magazines, I subscribe to Numero, W, Picture and Citizen K. I just bought the Paris Vogue (March 2006) and Flair (March 2006)--there are some nice editorials in each.
I'm a fashion photographer in Dallas (which is almost a contradiction in terms unfortunately, it's catalog city here) and look forward to contributing to the forums...

Huge Request: September 2004 Vogue

This might be a shot in the dark, but I'm going to ask a huge favor of anyone who wants to help me out. :D For my writing/journalism class we were asked to analyze a news or entertainment editorial of our choice. I of course want to do something related to fashion, particularly from Vogue. I remember an article I read from the september 2004 edition of Vogue, with the 9 models on the cover, talking about models today and whether or not we will have supermodels again, yada-yada, and would love to do the paper on that. I think the article was called "Model and Supermodel". Anyway, my problem is all of my issues of Vogue are at home and I'm here at school Vogue-less lol. :P I've tried looking online for some scans of the article and have so far been successful, so, I was wondering if anyone knew either where I could find some scans of the article or even though its a lot to ask, if someone could scan the article in for me with the cover page. This would be such a life saver. Thanks a bunch.

~Cami~

Nylon magazine fashion editorial: ICE CASTLES

hi!

does any one have the ice castles fashion editorial from NYLON with alice k

i'll really love it if you could scan it , thanks! :D

In Search of Magazine Edits...

If anyone can post the Paris Hilton cover and editorial pics from the latest "Out" magazine it would be appreciated. They are a beautiful example of B + W 40's glamour movie star photography. Thanks in advance!

Im searching for cover scan from flair magazine, please help me

can any body help me with cover scans from flair magazine, and those any body know when flair started ??? Thank you

On jedroot.com under Michael Thompson you can see all the covers and editorials he did for the magazine. He did all the covers from issue 1 (I believe jan 2003) to late 2004. There are tons of other editorials and covers from flair on that site under 'Patrick Shaw' and 'Philip Cometti' and various stylists and make up artists

thank you for the info, but i can not find the covers of flair ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->