Industrie Magazine Premiere Issue : Anna Wintour

tarsha

Reaction score
de2aff3ee3aa.jpg

Industrie is a magazine dedicated to the fashion industry itself – the image makers, the designers, the taste makers and their history.
Language: English language out of UK
Issue 1 on Sale: 10th May 2010
Format: Magazine, Full Colour, 196 Pages, perfect bound,
247mm x 370mm
the publisher via Pedro

I though we should have a thread for this, this is a new magazine, and content of the first issue sounds great.
P.S. can you give us more info, Pedro? :flower:

source | frillr.com via Flashbang

it looks like Daria Webowy needs to watch her back. Apparently the cover that was rumored to feature her was fake and Industrie went with a different cover girl. Fresh faced newbie? Actress? Think again. Industrie Magazine chose Anna Wintour instead. And we must say, while we’re huge Daria fans, we love this cover. Industrie will be on newsstands on May 10th and will feature 196 pages of color photography. As of now, nothing is known about the content, other than it will be “industry focused.” We’re hoping a good chunk of those 196 photos are of Anna.
source | styleite.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminds me an old edito with Daria!
That is looking nice of course... dreamy !

^ If you mean her US GQ editorial, i don't think so, this picture isn't included in the editorial.

^ If you mean her US GQ editorial, i don't think so, this picture isn't included in the editorial.
No, that looks like an outtake from her Vogue Hommes International Spring/Summer 2008 by Inez & Vinoodh with Andrés Velencoso Segura.

Always a pleasure to welcome a new publication. This one actually sounds good, good start with Daria being on the cover.
Totally agree about it looking similar to her Inez & Vinoodh edit, may well be a reprint.

I really like the concept of the magazine, the description sounds very promising to me. And I'm definitely excited about it!

P.S. Btw, Daria is a nice choice for the first issue! :D Established model with a good reputation in Business

No, that looks like an outtake from her Vogue Hommes International Spring/Summer 2008 by Inez & Vinoodh with Andrés Velencoso Segura.

I've just checked Vogue Hommes editorial and it's not outtake even from that.

that indeed looks like an out-take from vogue hommes editorial. that was my first thought when i saw the cover

and, damn , again oversized magazine. i think, inside its sorta `last magazine`

I believe Alessandra Ambrosio was shot by Solve Sundsbo for this issue

well look at that name and that cover.... I can wait for a hundred years to know what's inside..

Alessandra Ambrosio by Solve Sundsbo ??? Can't wait to see the result !

I also would guess it's an outtake from vogue hommes internationales. but what a line up: inez&vindoodh, solve sundsbo, patrick demarchelier, katie grand, karl templer and emmanuelle alt. Me, seriously, I don't have that much time, I can't wait for a 100 years.

well look at that name and that cover.... I can wait for a hundred years to know what's inside..

Exactly :lol: The last thing I need is to know more about industry people. I know enough about Hedi Slimane, Lara Stone, Katie Grand, et al to last me a lifetime & then some.

Reminds me an old edito with Daria!
That is looking nice of course... dreamy !

i've had the same feeling, it reminds me of that ed from vogue hommes called 'in love'... my favorite daria's ed, so obviously that cover is pure perfection to me! :smile:

Actually this reminds me of her cover for the Last Magazine.

Not too keen on it, looks like a more masculine David Yurman ad. They made her look too masculine

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->