Industrie Magazine Premiere Issue : Anna Wintour

I like Daria a lot and Demarchelier is I think (lol sometimes I change lol) my favorite fashion photographer so I'm glad to see that BUT I'm not so sure about the cover though or the "reprint" vibe

this cover is too closely similar to everything else we've seen before; especially with kate moss being on the cover of vogue hommes international. how many black & white beach images do they really need in fashion publications? it gets boring.

I believe Alessandra Ambrosio was shot by Solve Sundsbo for this issue

The cover evokes much promise, and if this is true, then it appears this has the elements needed to becoming a cult fashion mag fave. ^_^ B)

Am I the only one who doesn`t like this cover? In my opinion her head looks too square, and usually her head doesn`t look like that. Don`t like the picture itself, Daria is amazing.

The real cover

uh78fc9k.jpg

frillr.com

Entranced by The September Issue? Addicted to Chris Moore’s blog? Know more details of designers and stylists private lives than you do about your fave movie and pop stars? (and your friends and family?)

If yes, it would seem that you and your obsession are in very good company. The demand for all this insider info has resulted in a new print magazine launch called Industrie detailing all the whys and wherefores of the fashion biz, or as they put it, the ‘culture of fashion’

It aims to offer its readers an in-depth look into the fashion industry by way of investigative and extensive interviews with fashion’s key power players and opinion formers. Anna Wintour (needs no introduction) graces the cover, while inside there are brain-picking sessions with Natalie Massenet, the founder of Net-A-Porter and Luis Venegas, Founder of Fanzine137. Plus superstylists Karl Templer, Katie Grand, Marie Amélie-Sauvé and Panos Yiapanis all open their hearts too.

Intriguing, non? When Grazia Daily really put our thinking Panama on though, we realised that there has been a gradual slide into the public eye by many a fashion insider over the past couple of years.
Graziadaily.co.uk

I wonder how readily available this magazine is actually going to be? I was expecting a higher cover price than £7 I have to say..

Hopefully for £7 it's going to be worth it. It does sound quite interesting, especially with Anna Wintour on the cover.

I'm hoping its not going to be like Purple where its available at Selected Stockists

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carmennprivato
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->