Industrie No. 2 : Marc Jacobs by Patrick Demarchelier

Style Savvy

Reaction score
scaled.php

Twitter.com/theLOVEMAGAZINE

well, this is not controversial, this is disgusting...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if I have to laugh or applaud....

i would personnaly laugh....he designs for women, he works and live for women...why isn't he able to make a good cover as a man, with no link with women ?? just to try

I really wish I could see this bigger. I really hope/wish they were going for a "Psycho" cover inspired by the film, where he could be both Marc and "Mrs. Jacobs" :P that would be so cool

I like the styling and the setting.. I'm not sure of how I feel about using Marc Jacobs but it does make for an interesting and eye-catching cover

and also, great legs:innocent:

this current trend of making men dressed up as women or drags isn't not high fashion or beauty at all: it's bad and senseless! Why in the world would they try to do that when there's hundreds or fantastic male and female models?! Just like W tryin' to be the new Vanity Fair = the fashion world isn't working that hot these days...

I don't think moving within the frame is what fashion should be about.. ofcourse not everything that's pushing the envelope is going to succeed (like W) but at least something is happening instead of the same old same old formula.

it's the Candy effect...
bigger

source : brianboy.com

And his mid-life crisis just keeps going forward. :lol:

ofcourse not everything that's pushing the envelope is going to succeed (like W) but at least something is happening instead of the same old same old formula.

I wouldn't use the phrase "pushing the envelope" to describe what's happening over at W at all. If anything it's regressing.

I don't care what anyone's wearing on that cover - this is one magazine where I'm definitely more interested in the articles.

interested to see how this issue looks. the first one was printed and assembled so poorly. my girlfriend enjoyed reading it but I just couldn't get past how, despite their incredible access, amateur the final product felt in my hands.

my first thought when I saw this was, "why put Devendra Banhart on the cover?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"