Troi Olivierre (Hair Stylist)
Michina Koide (Manicurist)
142255-800w.jpg

142257-800w.jpg

models.com

Harper’s Bazaar & Viva London Self-Portraits
Also featured in Harper's Bazaar UK August 2013

Inguna-Butane-lgn.jpg
‘This picture is really special to me; there is beauty and peacefulness. In it I see myself really in love with my life, the place I live and my child. And maybe this is what really matters, right? The choices you make.’

A new exhibition will showcase a series of images depicting how today’s top models view themselves.

Harper’s Bazaar and Viva Model Management London have partnered to create a unique opportunity for models and talents to craft their own self-portraits, giving the public an insight into how they wish to be seen.

The exhibition launches on 3rd September, with a physical exhibition running from 4th September at The Shop at Bluebird until the 18th. It will include 30 images of familiar faces such as Edie Campbell, Natalia Vodianova, Doutzen Kroes, Lykke Li and Raquel Zimmermann.

Each image focuses on a personal moment and includes a commentary from the model explaining their reasons behind the image.

In an age where imagery permeates most aspects of our lives, we have become so acquainted with the leading models faces and bodies that it can be easy to forget the real lives that lie behind them. These images reveal the characters behind the campaigns – Natalia Vodianova makes a goofy face with her young son, Edie Campbell strokes her horse, Saskia de Brauw looks back on childhood memories in her grandmother’s house.

The exhibition may also reflect the nature of the changes in the modelling industry in recent years. It is arguable that now more than ever the public are hungry to know more about the beautiful women who walk the catwalks. A prime example being Cara Delevingne’s success, which can be as readily attributed to her strong personality as much as her extraordinary looks.

Harper’s Bazaar Editor, Justine Picardie, commented: “I am delighted that Harper’s Bazaar has partnered with Viva London for this exhibition. While we feature many of the world’s most photographed models on the pages of our magazine and online, it’s rare to see them captured in unguarded, intimate and private moments. The resulting self-portraits in the exhibition are variously, intriguing, poignant and beguiling. ”

If you are unable to make it to the exhibition in person the images will be available to view online, on the Harper’s Bazaar website.

Viva London: Self-portraits exhibition will run from 4th – 18th September at The Shop at Bluebird, Kings Road.
harpersbazaar.co.uk

J.Crew We took to the Piazza San Marco of Venice to show off our newest fall arrivals

jcrew.com

Inguna Butane Wears Colorful Gems for Vogue Joyas by Alvaro Beamud Cortes

Colorful Stones – The latest issue of Vogue Spain’s annual jewelry supplement, Joyas, highlights the most colorful of gems in a new editorial starring Inguna Butane. The blonde beauty poses for Alvaro Beamud Cortes wearing a selection of dazzling gems and equally vibrant tops from labels such as Carven, Max Mara and Harry Winston styled by Marina Gallo.

fashiongonerogue.com

God I love her!! So happy to see her on a cover!! What a face!!:wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->