Inspiring Makeup Art #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I love that eyelook with the red shadow on the lid.

mangostyle. Where on Sephora was that? I wanna find out what color they used to create that.

It's a look from Make Up Forever. Just go into that brand's section and click on the 'how to get the look' it has even more of them and lists the shadows used. :flower:

i think Manish Arora was amazing!!!

modepilot-manish-arora.jpg

modepilot

610x.jpg

daylife

New Geisha look

I like the look of the models ok Akira Isogawa:
akiraisogawa.jpg
;
akiraisogawa2.jpg
;
akiraisogawa3.jpg

Chanel:
chanelu.jpg
;
chanel2.jpg

Prada:
pradao.jpg

omg i luv that look! i want that hot pink eyeshadow! would anyone know a good brand that makes a similar colour?!

:oThat color reminds me SOOO much of L'OREAL HIP Pigment #124 in "Fiery"!...I would also recommend you look into MAC Pigment in "Fuschia" or Ben Nye Lumiere Grande Colour in "Azalea":wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
i love the shade of hot pink eyeshadow but i find it hard to apply on the lids, i think all the reddish shades makes me look kinda.. sick! i donno, i think im doing something wrong.. do you have some pics of real wearable looks of that shade?

Oh, I adore the second last one. So beautiful!

I love Urban Decay! The photo on the right is delicious but I'm not fond of the candy pink gloss on the left. (Pink and purple in the same saturation always turns me off)

I don't think I'll ever like dark lipstick (I'm way to light to ever pull it off lol) but the eyes look incredible in that shot :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"