InStyle - Worldwide

US InStyle March 2016 : Shailene Woodley by Thomas Whiteside

DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES

I've bought this issue and can not put it down full of ideas, I love styling ideas of instyle and full of information. I am more Instyle reader recently than other Fashion magazines. amazing issue :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
InStyle Czech June 2016

instyl616.png

source: burda.cz

Estilo (InStyle) Brazil - May 2016

Editorial: "11 Looks Que Vão Mudar o seu Jeito de Pensar Sobre o Jeans"
Photographer: Du Borsatto
Fashion Editor: Marcela Belleza
Stylist: Paloma Vergeiro
Hair/Make Up: Bruno Miranda
Model: Gracie Hans

facebook.com/fordmodelsbr

InStyle UK July 2016

Photographer:
Tung Walsh
Stylist: Arabella Greenhill
Celeb: Sophie Turner

InStyle UK July 2016 Digital Edition

InStyle UK used to be great, now it really reminds me of Nylon. Everything looks so muted.

I'm obsessed with the backdrop, and the logo works surprisingly well for them. But the rest looks far too drab. Especially the styling. And when will they sort the art direction? Caps mixed with smalls, bold and italics? Making Dutch Vogue seem passable.

I sometimes wonder how InStyle stays afloat. I personally like the content, but who would pass this cover and feel the need to pick it up?

Looks the the global editions, with the exception of Instyle UK, also adopted the new font. I really like it, looks more neater and modern.

^ It's a slow process, I notice most of the editions are experimenting with the new layout, gradually introducing it to the audicence.

UK InStyle October 2016 : Grimes

JoshNewisSmith Instagram.

InStyle UK look like they're slowly but surely taking over the market UK Elle once would have had. They're doing great stuff.

UK Instyle October 2016: Grimes
Photographer: Nhu Xuan Hua

instyle.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm torn between the red and black covers, and might even get both just to up their sales. It's impressive that they've carved a little indie spot for themselves among Vogue and Harper's. I now look at these images and it's instantly synonymous with their style. Not interested in Grimes at all, but I'm sure with it being an anniversary issue there will be loads of other interesting content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->