International Vogue Covers April 2004

this is deffinetl one fo American Vogue's bets cover in a LONG time :heart:
amazing dress to

Wow. :o Nicole's cover is both beautiful and stunning. :heart:
Even though Nicole was on last September's Vogue, this works because it really isn't about her. She is more of a model there.
I love the fact that there are only two cover lines. Very tasteful of them.
Definetly the best in years.

What do you know? Anna's been listening us after all. :ninja:

Originally posted by smashinfashion@Apr 23rd, 2004 - 9:13 pm
a friend of mine assisted on this shoot and apparently Penn wouldnt do it unless they kept off all the tacky, cluttered text.
but these two lines shouldn't be on the same side. It takes all the balance out of the cover. No good... :yuk:

Vogue is looking more and more like Vanity Fair every single issue. This one in particular,though, looks like those Annie Liebowitz group shots for their covers. But somehow it looks better than any of the previous issues so far. And even Nicole-whom I'm finding rather passé and tedious-looks ravishing.

Anyone know,if the content is any good?

Originally posted by Scott@Apr 25th, 2004 - 6:25 pm
Anyone know,if the content is any good?
Well, in Vogue US, there's an editorial with Daria, Isabeli F, Guinevere, Karen Elson, Lily Cole and Liya called City of Angels by Meisel.
There's also on with Gemma, Gisele, Karen, Lily and Daria by Annie Leibovitz called French Twists.
Finally, there's one with Julia Stegner by Raymond Meier.

The pics of this issue are pretty good !

Originally posted by smashinfashion+Apr 23rd, 2004 - 6:13 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(smashinfashion @ Apr 23rd, 2004 - 6:13 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ChillChaser@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 5:47 am
Here it is everyone...
Hopefully it works.
A specially designed Lanvin, Perhaps?
41650.jpeg
a friend of mine assisted on this shoot and apparently Penn wouldnt do it unless they kept off all the tacky, cluttered text. [/b][/quote]
ahhh! another reason why i love penn more than anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->