International Vogue Covers March 2004

marc jacobs addict

Reaction score
Kate Moss/IMG.Ph David Sims /Paris Vogue March 04
It beat us to the stands before we could upload, but nevertheless the new French Vogue is a must-buy for Kate fans with the kind of soft and sensual imagery that Miss Moss does so well. And if you need more Moss then she graces the new cover of ID also,which we suspect is a record of sorts. She towers above all, no?

Carmen Kass/Women. Japanese Vogue March 04 Carmen Kass fans have been waiting for this classic supermodel to lighten up (hairwise) and she has done just that, tapping into her chameleon quality for the new cover of Japanese Vogue. That girl is simply essential!

Lisa/Trump .Ph. Steven Meisel for Italian Vogue March 04
Its two covers in a row for Canadian cutie Lisa Cant making it clear that she is the apple of Meisel's eye right this minute. And it seems the lenses ares till firing for this hot contender. Stay tuned for more...Also keep a close watch on the other two breaking faces looking to nab the 'new girls of the season" slot. Rising fast is Marilyn's Dasha who has scored virtually every intellectal-chic show in her path (think Prada, Sander,Balenciaga, Lang) . And then there is Women's Natasha Pola who has a very similar booking path along with some major editorial bookings clogging up her charts. She's going to be a very busy girl.

Gemma/IMG. Ph Steven Meisel/Italian Vogue March 04
Does opening the FW 04 Helmut Lang show clinch the fact IMG's Gemma is in the cat's seat for the choice campaigns this season. Her Italian Vogue supplement cover is certainly not going to slow this girl's momentum. Right this minute she is the new girl most wanted.

[i think this supplement cover was posted with gemma's thread already?]

They're all fabulous - I'm especially loving the Kate Moss cover. :heart:

Thanks for posting those.

Carmen's Vogue Nippon cover is terrific. It's the April issue though, not March (I'm not sure how MDC could have misread it for March considering there's a 4 right next to the title :lol:)

so do u think carmen's cover of nippon vogue is worth buying?
i mean it's $24 australian dollars.
so expensive!
but she looks so good on the cover! :flower:
guys, help me! :cry:

I love the 1st, 3rd and 4th covers :woot:
the second one with carmen is alright, she looks great, but the way the other three covers are shot is amazing :flower:

Originally posted by tortoisie@Mar 6th, 2004 - 4:16 am
thats a bit cheaper compared to how much I used to pay ($28) :lol:

I think Vogue Nippon is always a good read so it's worth it

the kate one looks wayyyy better in person. the lettering is actually silver. the cover is GORGEOUS

Originally posted by PradaP+Mar 6th, 2004 - 5:32 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PradaP @ Mar 6th, 2004 - 5:32 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-tortoisie@Mar 6th, 2004 - 4:16 am
thats a bit cheaper compared to how much I used to pay ($28) :lol:

I think Vogue Nippon is always a good read so it's worth it [/b][/quote]
thx 4 the advise, pradaP! :flower:
btw, do u see anything interesting in the content?
is carmen inside too? or just outside on the cover?

think about it this way, with Carmen announcing her retirement from modelling, her April Nippon Vogue cover could very well be her last Vogue cover, ever :smile: you nver know

i only like the Italian Vogue covers posted here,
(with Lily and Gema), the rest are real bad :sick:

i think they need to start searching for new fashion director at Vogue Paris,
their covers are getting too oldfashioned and TIRED

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"