Interview April 2008 : Madonna by Steven Klein

robster16

Reaction score
Madonna on the cover of Interview Magazine, april 2008. Shot by Steven Klein, which is from a different set of pictures but the same shoot as the pictures for the Dazed and Confused April cover issue.

Interview02-1.jpg

Interview01-1.jpg

Pictures courtesy from: stevenkleinstudio.com & pagesix.com

I'm a little tired of the boxing / "I'm a tough sporty woman" theme with Madonna's pics lately but this cover's better than the Dazed & Confused one.

Thanks for posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pls just go Madge. Go quietly. And close your legs, this isnt the 90's anymore. I give her credit for staying in shape but this is tired.

She looks fantastic and sooo much better than Dazed&Confused cover,but its the same shoot so of coruse the pictures are similar.

can't stand any kind of fake puritanism or age stigma!

The pose is a major turn off to me. It is an awkward cover, really.

i think lately madge has been looking a little bleh, but she does look great on this cover.

to my previous ‘hehe’ comment I would like to add some very brief P.S. obviously this is what makes this phenomenon work so well and last so long… and the clue we all are looking for is not so far away and it is in CONTROVERSY. Some hate are her ‘'f…ing b… acting like 17 in her half century age’' some admire her saying ‘'Madge fooevaaa… no age limits’'… someone is hating ‘'age stigma’', etc… I don’t think I said something new… even I am not fond of this cover the truth is as clear as a blue sky in a sunny summer day ‘Madge ROCKS!’;-) and for this I love her;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhhhh this is so amazing!!! I'm a hardcore Madonna fan so I'm pretty excited! I am going to have to buy 2 copies of this one -- one to read, and one to save. =)

I like the cover. The yellow label looks good on the pic. And I like more the pic on the cover that just the pic.
The only thing I dont like is that the shoot looks like the time she made "Die another day" music video, from when? 5 years ago?...

Thanks for the pic.

I like this cover. I guess we will see much more Madonna in magazines recently because of her new album...:rolleyes:

hate the cover...especially because of the pose and the shorts...wonder what happened to my prev comment!:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5starnoe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->