Interview December / January 2010 : Penelope Cruz by Mikael Jansson

birdyandme

Reaction score
picture3wu.png

accesshollywood

Penelope Cruz interviewed by Marion Cotillard!
Can't WAIT to read.
I actually saw a pic of this that a friend sent me a few hours ago after she went to an Interview party in Miami.
I SO would not have picked it was Penelope until she told me!

Last edited by a moderator:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS COVER!!!!!! This may be my favorite cover of the year! Penelope, though a bit unrecognizable, looks STUNNING! She reminds me of another Spanish stunner here: Paloma Picasso. Diamonds, red lips, and bare flesh are a never fail combination! This is an excellent example of a Newton reference done to perfection! Thank god Baron and Templer returned to proceed on their quest to transform the magazine. Interview may now be one of the best fashion magazines out there, right next to VP. What a fantastic way to end (and begin) the year :wink:!

I love it. The color combo is gorgeous. The only thing is that the position of her right arm kinda bothers me. It looks huge.

I love penelope but i don't like this...i don't think it does her any justice. she looks manly...I don't think the styling is appropriate for her at all. :mellow: it's disappointing because to me she has a striking presence and a beautiful face, there is so much potential to make her look iconic, if that is not too strong of a word. :heart:

I look forward to reading the interview, especially because she was speaking to marion, but i wish they had gone in a different direction with the cover.

Love the cover and these two shots, so intense! And wow, Penélope interviewed by Marion, I smell a really promising issue! :buzz:

Everything is just FANTASTIC! Classic, sexy, decadent! I can't wait to receive this in the mail!

It's a bit too much armpit for my taste, but it looks nice. She is hard to recognize on the cover though.

Great cover!!!! who shoting?

I really like it. Although, I would have never guessed it was Penelope.

I don't even like Penelope Cruz at all, but oh my god what a fantastic cover. :woot:

now this is what celebrity covers should look like (and what Harper's Bazaar,ELLE, and Vogue don't PULL OFF..or even ATTEMPT!).YAY!

accesshollywood

Can't WAIT to read.
I actually saw a pic of this that a friend sent me a few hours ago after she went to an Interview party in Miami.

BERRY RED LIPS is huge these days.

Is it just me or this cover and the one with Kristen Stewart are both Joan Jett inspired!?

the joan jett inspiration is pretty obvious in kristen's case...

to me, penelope looks like a nagel picture come to life...i love it...:heart:
it's the best mag cover i've ever seen of her...

Can't WAIT to read.

Haha could u ask your friend who shot it? :D

^ :smile: Will do.
I asked if she could take some snaps, but she's dj-ing over there at the moment so think she's got a pretty insane schedule.
I'm hoping that given the party was last night that the website will be updated in the next day or so!
I really want to read the interview!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->