Interview March 2012 : Katy Perry by Mikael Jansson

tarsha

Reaction score
tH7Pk.jpg

twitter/veljkogavril

love the cover overall and the picture is great but it doesn't look like Katy Perry at all..:blink:

it doesn't look like her, but it works in her favor because I can't stand her sometimes.
this actually looks good. I just hope the content is as good; I haven't bought an issue since Sept 2011

^^ Exactly! I would never guess it was her, if her name wasn't written on the cover.
But, I'm disappointed, I hoped it would be their "fashion issue" with model on the cover.

In what universe does Katy Perry have cheekbones and pouty lips like that? :unsure: It's a nice cover but we've seen so many covers that look just like that, it's quite boring. I do like the styling, though.

wooowww is this actually Katy Perry? If she was blonde she could easily be Uma Thurman

Wow, looks nothing like Katy Perry....looks great!

They couldn't get Megan Fox because she has a bad attitude and has no career, so they got Katy Perry and made her like like her instead. Makes sense.

This, in my opinion, is one of their worst covers. The hair is so bad, but she does have great boobs. I'll give her that :flower:

^ That's why I hoped it, they had Naomi & Lara in 2010, Tom Ford in 2011 (well, he isn't model but fashion designer), I thought there was time to have another model or designer on the cover.

I'm really torn because on the hand I'm angry against Fabien Baron for putting her on the Spring Fashion Issue cover. On the other hand I can't help but admire what they've done with/to her.
The Interview magic works once again.

Wow, that's hot! Great cover, she looks stunning.
The content might be interesting as well.

It's a stunning cover but they gave Katy a "Kristen Stewart on W" kind of treatment, it doesn't look like her at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->