Interview March 2012 : Katy Perry by Mikael Jansson

One of their worst covers to date, her face shape appears to be changed there, or perhaps an angle? And the Amy Winehouse look has been done already, let it be! She just doesnt look like herself, what a let down for March.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind this cover, but there's something so stale about Interview covers lately.

excuse me but this aint katy perry!! :D:D:D:D:D (reffering th ecover)

Damn...best she ever looked.

and the best she will ever look cause it's not her, even if they show the making of video with her. the final photo after all the processing still turned out someone else:lol::lol::lol: come on interview, who is this really?

#24, Appearance wise, this is the best guess put forward so far but I still wonder if being in a Joss Whedon directed Shakespeare adaptation brings enough cachet for Interview to give her a cover.

Shot by Mikael Jansson

mpWkB.jpg

twitter/veljkogavril

^Thanks for the HQ MelancholyBaby :heart:

They want $9.00 for this :lol: I subscribed again a couple of months ago for $9.97!! I really don't care how late in the month it arrives... I'm never paying $9.00 an issue.

^You're welcome :flower:.
I don't understand why they increased the cover price to $9 either (which means it will cost 13,5 euros here :ninja:) but unless the contents are jaw-dropping, from now on I'll just buy W.

The price hike is horrendous. I don't care how much of a genius Fabien & co. are, that's just not on for a monthly magazine :ninja:.

This makes me really angry, that women can be photoshopped to death and put on a cover and the magazine can claim it's her. It's just so, so wrong.

Interview's prices have gone up and down for a few years now. It's certainly not worth paying the cover price. I think I also paid something like $9 for my subscription and yes, sometimes my issue doesn't arrive on time or at all but I just call them to complain and they tack on another issue. Works out well sorta! :D

This makes me really angry, that women can be photoshopped to death and put on a cover and the magazine can claim it's her. It's just so, so wrong.

Am I blind or something, I think Katy Perry pretty much looks like herself without her regular idiotic styling. There's nothing unrecognizable about her here. The pose and expression are a bit different than how we usually see her. She always presents herself as sexy, but usually it's quirky and infantile, but here she's trying to be "sultry."

I'm looking hard and I can't find Katy Perry in there at all. It looks nothing like her, but the cover is beautiful.

Regarding the price, for me, it has been inconsistent. Sometimes it' $6, sometimes $9. June/July was $9, September was $6.

Wow! I just saw this cover just now and I like it. I'm used to seeing Katy dressed like she came out of a gum ball machine, but she looks classy on this cover.

I think that's laughable that Interview has the audacity to charge $9 for their magazine. I'm sorry Interview, you might have some good photos but the flimsy paper you use for your magazine is CRAP. It's basically shiny newspaper material.

i staring and staring and nope - i just can't see a little things that would tell me that is Katy Perry. WTF? Is there any outtake from that shoot or something?

just got a copy.
there is a really great clinical editorial with karolina kurkova with white hair and what looks like lara stonesque model. not sure if it is lara. ( i think i saw celine, jil sander and LV looks.

the article with kristen wiig and katy perry is cute.

will try to post some scans.

wow it's one of the hell great cover! Personally I like it thou normally I'm not really a fan of Katy Perry's cover on the magazines. Is it a homage to Amy or something?

the katy story is black and white backstage glam kind of spread. all sparkles, crystals etc. some marchesa and prada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->