Interview March 2020 : Jennifer Aniston by Alique

It looked incredible until I zoomed in on the face.. what help is that???

Yeah, she is making a strange face, but you know what? This is at least something different from her. There are famous women like Jennifer, VB or Gwyneth that sell based on their very defined image, and every time a magazine gets them to do anything out of the usual, it's a win! This works for me! Now unfortuantely, it's Interview, so i don't give a s***, and she lost cool points with me over doing their cover!

Oh wow, is she doing some sort of hillbilly dance? :lol: Doubt Aniston will be happy about this, they likely decided on the cover without her consent. And quite frankly it's what she deserves for working with them.

As for Alique, first that awful Adwoa cover for Vogue Germany, now this? Maybe she's not all that.

I&V called and want their bored gray background back!

the pose is good but the longer I look at the face expression I just imagine her head turning completely upside down and hunting me through the monitor screen :o

This is not her, not at all.
It's still a thousand times better, than what Another did to Laura Dern tho.

What a weird face expression, she sadly looks botoxed out of her mind. Her body is amazing though and face aside, this is a great cover and something different for Jen. But Interview? Honey, no.

Jennifer Aniston posted 3 photos from the shoot on her instagram but, conspicuously, did not post the cover.

Photographer: Alique
Styling: Mel Ottenberg
Hair: Chris McMillan
Makeup: Gucci Westman
Manicure: Miwa Kobayashi
Set Design: David Davis
Cast: Jennifer Anniston

Interview

I love Jennifer but the pose is so ick
I like the pink bra top - would’ve been a better cover. :D

The leg photoshopping in the Versace dress photo is... a little much.

Jennifer either doesnt know how to pose or people retouching her photos use the same preset. Its not first time I see her make such strange facial expressions. Cant someone help her?

Looking at this is making me uncomfortable af.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->