Interview May 2009 : Emma Watson by Nick Knight

I really like Emma, and I love the direction they took with this cover. She's one of the few teenage stars that has something to say

There better be something truly fantastical inside this issue to make it worthwhile because this cover is not doing for me at all. Emma Watson? Really. :doh:

It's like they saw the bottom of the barrel and then decided to scrape... If they were going to go with a teenager who cant act couldn't they at least go for a slightly more relevant choice. Was Taylor Momsen not answering her phone calls?

And its even more distressing that Nick Knight shot this.

nice cover! but i just hate the new font of interview. but anyways, i'm excited for the lanvin ed!!!! thanks for posting t-rex! :smile:

the cover is an interesting concept, but her blow up doll expression ruins it.

i see she is as good at modeling as she is at acting

interesting though it feels wrong to see harmonie in a suggestive position

Im really surprised to see Emma! :woot: Beautiful cover, can't wait to see more!

Never would have guessed Knight shot this, but its a nice Interview cover.

I'm a bit bias because I love Emma, but I like this cover. It may not be very eye-catching, but I think its a good shot of her. Honestly, Emma doesn't seem to be very good at posing or showing any expression in her photos (as evidence by that horrible HB shoot from last year). I think this is one of the better pics.

She needs to go...I'm sorry for hating but she is another overrated starlet I cannot stand :ninja:

I bet my whole Vogue collection that Miley will soon have her own cover!

For me, that cover is a good idea but there's something missing in the mix. They've kept it simple, they've used someone who isn't all over American covers, yet it falls flat for me.

Though it's early days for this new version of Interview, I'll certainly be taking a look at what's inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"