Interview May 2009 : Emma Watson by Nick Knight

Oh god I wouldn't even compare Emma to Miley Cyrus people! :ninja:
She's SO adorable on the cover I love it! She's gorgeous for sure.

why is she on the cover though? does she have anything coming up?, are there even more Harry Potters on the way?. :glare:
there are three more hp movies to go.

however the next movie emma is in (half blood prince) isn't out till july. so this cover for her is kinda of early.

I love this cover, and I find Emma intriguing if nothing else. I really like her and would never in a million years place her in the same category of Zac and Miley and that whole disney lot. Content-wise, the issue sounds amazing

I don't really like the cover. And I'm getting tired of seeing Emma in fashion magazines everywhere. First of all, her style isn't that great and if they're going to keep giving her covers, she should at least do something to merit it besides being involved with Harry Potter.

there's something mysterious about this cover. i'd say there's David Lynch spirit in it, something spoiled, suggestive, hidden and sensual. it's funny though the image is by Nick Knight. never would've thought.

I feel like I'm on crazy pills looking at this complete and utter mess. Nick Knight is one of my favorite photographers but this is completely uninspired.

I suppose I will have to wait until next month's Jonas Brothers by Mert and Marcus for anything interesting.

LOL Luxx!

I think the second image of Emma would have been a better cover.

This Cover is a hot mess, its boring and it looks like she's yawning..which i did when I saw the cover

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->