Interview October / November 2009 : Kristen Stewart by Craig McDean

M

Magnus

2edbigw.jpg

eonline.com

I like it, know nothing about her, and didnt see any of her movies so far, but i like this, the lay out is soo good it actually makes the image more engaging than it is.

more pics

001k6db2
001k74e1

/teamkbitch @ lj via foreverandnone

I'm not her biggest fan, quite indifferent to be honest, but this cover is phenomenal.

WOW! the cover is dramatically beautiful. looks like it was shot by M&M. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd definitely say it's them, it looks just like the Lindsay cover.

The ed doesn't look like their usual work though.

Such a striking cover shot, it's very alluring. The art direction is superb!

i saw the title and just groaned irl but this cover is soo good!

love the cover! im getting sick of seeing her though..

Great cover but very similar to Lindsay Lohan cover Interview

cover is amazing! can't wait for the whole thing to surface. :heart:

The magic is back - and so is a title that actually reads 'Interview' in a legible way.

As ever with an anniversary issue, I hope there's some sort of cover retrospective inside.

I sighed when I saw her name, but I actually really like it. I wish more magazines would put out attention-grabbing covers like this.

Loved the play with proportions and the ripped cover look. Brilliant.

WTF:(:(:(
I was specting somethig who is something, I dont have anything against twilight but for the aniversary issue, i was specting something epic, not anothe Baron cover like lindsay, Natalie.

I love the ripped part, and her eyes are stunning, can't wait for a bigger image!

This cover is incredible. I haven't received my September issue yet, but I am so looking forward for this one.

I think Kristen's a fine choice, I don't know anything about Twilight, but I have a feeling she will go on to do many more films after this extremely timely series dies down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->