Interview September 2009 : Natalie Portman by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

It's beautiful. Natalie looks so cool and with the way the light changes, it makes it even better! :heart:

What a stunning cover, and a beautiful woman, love it, it was worth the wait.Wonder who shot it.....looks very M&M.

I'm LOVING this cover! Look forward to seeing the rest of this photoshoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I'm guessing MM too, since they have shot her two times before

^ If this issue is under Baron then I'm sure it's Mikael Jansson since it's similar to the 2008 covers with James Franco etc..

Wow beautiful...I love Natalie even if she comes across as snooty in a lot of her interviews.

Can't wait for the contents :woot:

Love love love :heart:

So glad they went back to the old logo too, the M/M Paris one was awful.
Let's hope the content is as good as the cover and the magazine is back on track.

^ If this issue is under Baron then I'm sure it's Mikael Jansson since it's similar to the 2008 covers with James Franco etc..

Wow beautiful...I love Natalie even if she comes across as snooty in a lot of her interviews.

Can't wait for the contents :woot:

Was going to say the same thing! It reminds me of the last Franco cover. Either way, I kind of like it. It is different, and I love playing with extreme lights.

Her face looks so weird, Its like it doesn't have any borders, part of the effect i guess, idk. I still like it though.

It seems Interview is back on course. Now let's see about the contents...

I love this cover, i cant wait when it's come out :smile:

I'm glad they're back to that masthead. Hopefully the layout is the same as it was under Baron

Love the cover! And Although I loved the January Jones cover last month, I'm glad Baron's back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->