Interview September 2011 : Anne Hathaway by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Great cover and main editorial! She looks stunning :heart:
The review sounds really good, I can't wait to see more. Craig McDean and M&M for Interview are never enough!

Uhm. No. It has been done many times before.

fashionimagery.tumblr.com

I don't think having a fashion photograph with a lace mask on the face is a rip-off.

You can read Carine's interview here.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^I agree, the mood is totally different here.

After reading the review, I'm waiting to see all the eds, there's a big chance this issue will top every other September magazines.

Can't wait to see HQ's... here's a couple of previews

Strict (20p.)
Ph : Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
St : Karl Templer
Models : Anais Pouliot, Candice Swanepoel, Emily Baker, Saskia De Brauw & Zuzanna Bijoch

dnamodels

Guido (6p.)
by Sarah Burton
Ph : Fabien Baron
St : Karl Templer
Models : Sam Ypma, Breezy Breeze & Dallas Hernandez

facebook/coacd

meh, guido doesn't excite me in the least...i'm a believer that behind the scenes types should be behind the scenes...no rockstar stylists and so on...

the second picture in Guido is amaaazing.
Karl Templer + Fabien Baron = :wub:

Strict by M&M already looks promising. Even though it's in B/W. Well hopefully not the entire editorial. ^_^

I love Guido! :heart: I'll always love Baron's photography. Simply creative. Not to mention Templer's work. :smile:

Beep beep, who got the keys to my jeep? Vroom...

Nice to see that Missy Elliott has finally influenced an editorial B) ^_^.

UPTIGHT URBAN
MODELS: JULIA NOBIS, KAITLIN AAS, AYMELINE VALADE, ALYONA SUBBOTINA, PATRICIA VAN DER VLIET, MILOU VON GROESEN, RUBY ALDRIDGE, CORINNA INGENLEUF
HAIR: EUGENE SOULEIMAN
MAKE-UP: MARK CARRASQUILLO
PHOTOGRAPHER: CRAIG MCDEAN
STYLIST: KARL TEMPLER

Crazy styling. This is why I could wax lyrical about Karl Templer all day TBH :lol:.

interviewmagazine.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm ready to sing the praises of the ode to Karl, Fabien and Interview during the day and night. Great job!

McDean and Templer's work for Interview continues to amaze me and Uptight Urban is definitely no exception. I just love the styling especially with that Prada piece. :heart: Excellent photography as well. Simple yet was able to showcase the clothes well.

So the whole Strict ed, is in B/W, huh. Well, even if that's the case, I'm still loving it. Not a fan of Saskia at all but she looks great in her shots especially the last one. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->