Interview September 2020 : Lana Del Rey by Chuck Grant

Wow this is insanely irresponsible. You decide to publish this cover and release it in a Country where anti maskers exist? Choices.

How Lana agreed to this is just as irresponsible.

There's a thin line between being fashionable and being irresponsible. Find it.

She was also dating an “influencer cop” (how is that a real thing?!) from some trash reality show called “Live PD” which filmed someone dying while in a Police Custody, presumably for entertainment purposes. Very ugly stuff. I think that’s part of why people had so little patience for her antics and understandably did not give her the benefit of the doubt when she started trying to drag every Black chart topping pop star into her mess.

I was well aware of her ex being a cop but an influencer as well? “Influencer Cop”, in particular?

The words “influencer” and “cop” individually are bad enough and shouldn’t be mentioned in the same breath lol.

Anyway, not a fan of the cover. The photography looks like a Jamie Hawkesworth’s knock off and the pseudo-mask, which was probably picked just to make her appear ethereal or dreamy, is downright ugly.

She was also dating an “influencer cop” (how is that a real thing?!) from some trash reality show called “Live PD” which filmed someone dying while in a Police Custody, presumably for entertainment purposes. Very ugly stuff. I think that’s part of why people had so little patience for her antics and understandably did not give her the benefit of the doubt when she started trying to drag every Black chart topping pop star into her mess.
SHUT UP LOL
WHO
live PD was great television

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"